or Connect

Posts by AHS

UK 8.5 / US 9 D width on their 100 last. (Their D width is typically a US C width.)AHS
Nice pair of Edward Green shoes. • UK 10 D. Approx US 10.5 C or D. • Built on the classic 202 last. • Some nicks and scratches on the back and one on the side. But well-kept over the years... Could use a little TLC and a shine. • Sorry, trees not included. But will include original box and bags. 
 I will ship these via priority mail with tracking. $18.95 CONUS. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions.  AHS  
Gentlemen. I'm looking for vintage Edward Green shoes and boots. Price negotiable depending on model, etc... This would also include rebranded EG shoes for Peal & Co, Brooks Brothers, Paul Stuart, Carroll & Co., etc... Size UK 10 or 10.5 (US 10.5 or 11). D or C widths. Must be in decent condition Thanks, AHS
Wasn't the shell on the Polo branded PTBs and shortwings a shade or two lighter than the RL models?AHS
Thanks, gentleman. I didn't realize that they made these on the 202.To be honest, I have only tried these on - they seem to fit well - but I haven't worn them for a full day. But I've been lucky with used shoes from EG, C&J, Alden, etc... (As long as they have been well maintained with trees, conditioner, etc...) I think the better leathers respond well to their new owners. AHS
Just picked up these older model monkstraps last week on eBay. They need a little love... but I'm very happy with them. Anyone know the model name? They're on the 202. Thanks. AHS
Nice pair of vintage Edward Green shoes for Brooks Brothers. • US 10 D.  
 • Built on the exclusive 346 last that EG made for the Brooks English and Brooks Brother shoes. • Some blemishes. But well-kept over the years... I purposely did not shine them so that you would get a true sense of their condition. 
 • Sorry, trees not included. 
 Price includes priority mail shipping CONUS. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions. AHS  
Duplicate thread. Sorry
Nice pair of Shell Cordovan PTB shoes. • US 10.5 D. Please note that some people think these run a little big. • Made in England by Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren. • Cigar brown color. • Retail on these is outrageous now, if / when RL has them in stock.  • Sorry, trees not included. 
 I will ship these via priority mail with tracking. Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions. AHS
Sorry. They're very nice. But they are Gresons.AHS