or Connect

Posts by AHS

Hi and thanks for looking. Purchased these from a fellow SF member, but they are just a bit too big for me. 1. Light brown herringbone: 53% wool 47% cotton 2. Light weight dark green brown check: 78% wool 22% mohair Approximate measurements: • Shoulder 17.5" • Pit to Pit 19.5" • Sleeve 25.5" • Length (from bottom of the collar) 28.75" Great condition. Sale is for both sportcoats. $300 OBO Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to ask questions.
Only one brag-worthy find today. Bad suede is awful. Good suede is .... um .... good? AHS
Highlights and fodder from a quiet week. Nothing special... but a few labels I don't see out there too often. Sorry, all N/A. AHS
Email sent. Thanks again.
Excellent. UK 9.5.Any hint as to the new models? AHS
Hi Jeff,Restock of the 762 or 80421.Are you planning any other new models on the Robert last?Thanks, AHS
Are you expecting to stock more Carmina models soon? Especially interested in the Robert last. AHS
My good luck continued as I ran out to pick up a sandwich and first stop at two places near my office. This is why I love thrifting in San Francisco. Stop # 1. Old school nice Oxxford suits. Stop # 2. About five blocks (and half-a-world) away: blazers from Vivienne Westwood, Shipley and Halmos (with tags), and Jean Paul Gaultier. Was so pleased with myself that I forgot to get lunch. AHS
Here's the tag on the Robert Talbott. It was right next to the Isaia on the rack. My heart jumped as I thought it might be a brioni. AHS
Had only about a half-hour to go thrifting this afternoon so I hit up to two local goodwills. Sorry, all N/A. Polo / Corneliani camel hair This made me happy. Might have passed on another day... but the design and fabric is really nice. AHS