or Connect

Posts by cbarr

brand new field parka from this year, heavy winter version with wool lining. bought online and can't return it. priced below what I paid, for a quick sale. $250 + shipping. PM with any questions.
please close
longshot but... Trying to track down a pair of all leather - no suede - all white GAT's. I had a pair a few years back and liked them much better than the leather/suede combos. OK with either gum sole or the ones from a few seasons ago w/white sole. not interested in patent or painted versions. Strongly prefer new but understand that it's extremely unlikely at this point! definitely not interested in anything with substantial wear.
I assume UK (I usually wear a UK9.5 in most C&J). But I know C&J marks us sizing in some of the models they make specifically for US retailers. It's either a fairly snug UK10, or a very generous US10!
Checking interest on this item - if it's there I'll pull it out of storage for pics/measurements/etc. I think there were a couple of these bouncing around on here a year or so ago, so you might know the exact model. Bought this last fall, I think I wore it twice (actually twice, not "twice"). 52R, I think it's drop 7. Solid navy, very soft twill. I suck with guessing weights so not going to try, but has a very nice rich hand. I think it's something like 90 wool/10...
bump for $50 price drop.
Picked these up from barneys last year. Minimal wear, probably 10-15 times. always treed and brushed after each wear. I usually wear 9.5D uk/10.5 US and these fit great for me. Shot showing last etc inside the shoe is NOT color accurate. Others are, at least on my screen. PM me with any questions. asking $350>>>drop to $200 shipped to get these sold today! plus paypal and shipping if it's out of NY, or you can pick up if you're in NYC.
2 lightly worn (10-ish times per) pairs of MMM replica trainers, mid-height. from last fall/winter. Same style as the attached photo, in both the brownish grey and the blue-ish grey. both in very good shape. PM me with your email address and I'll send photos. Looking for 175 each/300 for both pairs, plus shipping/paypal fees. SOLD
drop