or Connect

Posts by cbarr

OK so... Dropped to $125+Ship for BOTH. $125 for 2 handmade fully canvassed jackets in staple cloths.
Price dropped to $150 for BOTH jackets.
>>>SOLD Selling batch of 4 HY trousers from ~2 years ago. light and dark grey tasmanian wool (excellent staple), tan flannel, charcoal twill. All have been worn. twill and tan twice - at most - staples probably a dozen times each. I'm a steam-and-brush guy with my tailored clothes, the greys have been to the cleaner only once - so they're in great shape. All are hemmed to ~30.75" inseam, with 2" cuff (done properly - tailor opened and straightened the leg before...
RAF jacket from a few seasons back, literally worn once and then went into storage and just found it. super nice 3-season basic. tagged 42, fits small. I don't have time to do measurements, hence the very low price. priced cheap enough to take a chance and resell if it doesn't work... $50+ ship. ship should be 10-15 priority CONUS.
resurrecting this 3-year old thread...these jackets have been in conditioned storage for 3 years and I want them gone. I have no time for measurements etc, hence listing at what I think is a no-risk (for you) price. add tailoring costs as needed and still a steal. Ridiculous deal at $150 FOR THE PAIR plus shipping. Try them and if they don't work, sell them for a profit... original post pasted here --- - All fit well when I was ~39R. Now I'm fat. So don't ask for fit...
Almost new pair of the classic white/grey colorway, size 44. Minimal wear, what wear there is on the suede can probably be brushed out in 30 seconds. 300 250+ship CONUS, or local NYC pickup (After payment). Add paypal fee or send as gift funds, lots and lots of sales on here previously including many pairs of GAT's to happy buyers. Includes white dust bags, no box.
brand new field parka from this year, heavy winter version with wool lining. bought online and can't return it. priced below what I paid, for a quick sale. $250 + shipping. PM with any questions.
please close
longshot but... Trying to track down a pair of all leather - no suede - all white GAT's. I had a pair a few years back and liked them much better than the leather/suede combos. OK with either gum sole or the ones from a few seasons ago w/white sole. not interested in patent or painted versions. Strongly prefer new but understand that it's extremely unlikely at this point! definitely not interested in anything with substantial wear.
I assume UK (I usually wear a UK9.5 in most C&J). But I know C&J marks us sizing in some of the models they make specifically for US retailers. It's either a fairly snug UK10, or a very generous US10!