or Connect

Posts by refinery

Hi, I have a question about the fit of Aquascutum slim fits. Comparable to Express/UC of Benetton/Hugo Boss Black or other mall brands, how does the Aquascutum slim fits squeeze in between those brands and etc.?
Hi, I have a question about the fit of Aquascutum slim fits. Comparable to Express/UC of Benetton/Hugo Boss Black or other mall brands, how does the Aquascutum slim fits squeeze in between those brands and etc.?
How is sporting a messenger bag (satchel to be more specific)? This isn't mine, but one of the top images from Google. It looks similar, not identical. Also the strap isn't leather, which makes it look more casual unfortunately. It's not a match made in heaven with suits, but I was wondering what the general consensus is.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter How about posting a fit picture... Pretty sure that logo is the laurel, ie Fred Perry I would but I really don't have a camera right now and my phone is horrible. I'll try to take one but from the pictures, did I still waste my money spending 25?
So I have been buying sport coats and suits on ebay, mainly vintage ones. I am no expert but I do want a few new jackets without breaking the bank, so recently I got an Oxxford blazer for about 25 bucks total, was it worth it? Wearing it, it seems like a slightly loose fit, but is it worth it to get it tailored? Even for 25 bucks if it is trash I guess, then I didn't lose too much I guess... Here's pictures of it below http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Yes. This kind of general idiocy has to be nipped in the bud rather than encouraged with positive feedback. People seem to take SF for some sort of answer column where their moronic queries will be addressed in time for them to dress for the big date/prom/wedding/funeral next week. Let me tell you, it's not the 50+ threads per day started by new members about how to wear brown shoes that make this place worth...
Measurements please?
Niceeee
Quote: Originally Posted by DGP Maybe someone can help me with a specific slim fit shirt query: I'm in need of a new white shirt. Usually, I buy my shirts at Zara, but there's one problem: I rarely wear undershirts and all of theirs are too see-through. Does anyone know of a slim-fitting white shirt, preferably button cuff, point/spread/cutaway collar that's under $150 (preferably under $100) and isn't at all see-through. Also, no patterns would be...
Went to United Colors of Benetton for some slim fit shirts. They fit much better than Express 1MXs and the whole store was either 40 or 50% off retail price. I got 3 shirts for 80 dollars I think. I would post pictures but my camera is hiding somewhere. All 3 are darted in the back.