or Connect

Posts by stevejack

Suddenly got interested in what my bro-in-law calls "the gourmet shaving experience," and after learning much from various forums and experiments, posted a comprehensive guide for the beginner, with many links. The main benefit of going this route (at least for me) is that I actually look forward to shaving each morning instead of viewing it as a routine chore. YMMV. At any rate, if you're interested, this will give you plenty of info.
This is the ultimate men's buyer guide. We are a fashion driven group looking for the best clothes, sneakers, t-shirts, shades, you name it to buy from the best online retailers. We make it easy for you, we tell you what you should buy and wearHighlighting the latest trends in Boise living! Your guide to lifestyle ideas, and the latest local news on entertaining, home, garden, shopping, food & style. Basically, my thoughts, ideas, and experiences with my family and...
While many people enjoy the smell of leather, it can be overwhelming at times. The hide is treated with chemicals and colorings that can produce a strong scent. The smell of leather can be removed with washing, but the oils will need to be replaced to keep the leather piece from drying out.