or Connect

Posts by celeste_pista

ordered a couple casual items from norse store (in Denmark)...total came to $256. today got a shipment confirmation email...the dreaded FedEx tracking number. immediately get an email from FedEx saying they need an importer id input record and other documentation necessary for all textiles shipments over $250. I've filled out the form, sent back to fedex, and now wait for my sweater and cords to be delivered along with pecunirary punishment. how bad is it going to...
all prices include shipping conUS Levis LVC 501xx nevada mine “dirt oil wash” repros, redline selvedge, tagged 34x36 but fits like a 32. Has writing in pen inside that says garment exchange nyc, and a date from 2003. $100>75 BiG measurments: waist = 16 fr = 12 rr = 16.5 thigh = 13 knee = 9.75 lo = 9 inseam = 32 proportion of blu sedici relaxed fit jeans, tagged 32x32, really nice jeans actually - $35>>25 last drop! BiG measurments: waist = 16.75 fr = 11 rr =...
I've got two nice summer shirts that don't quite work for me especially here in boston in nov. take both for $75>>55 shipped conUS...if you only want one, buy both and sell the other. Also, i'm going to throw in an A&F "fitted camp" shirt for free as well...i know what you are thinking, but the shirt is actually pretty nice rag and bone polo, navy with white collar and fine stripes, tagged medium but fits slim...19" pit to pit...excellent condition, really nice...
picture of the hole?
from a time not too long ago when varvatos was actually quality stuff i bring you the nicest duffle jacket ever. too big for me retail was something like $1800 and this has only been worn a couple of times. tag size is Med - P2P: 22.5” Shoulder: 19.5” Arm: 26.5” this is definitely on teh generous side for a medium. stock pictures is from teh varvatos ad campaign supporting it
steal it from me since it is november here in new england. NWT light blue linen pal zileri sartoriale sportcoat, completely unlined, very lightweight. gorgeous MoP buttons on this coat. $200 shipped FIRM. dual vent, barchetta chest pocket, patch hip pockets, one button. shoulders are still basted but sleeves have finished surgeon's cuffs. measurements: 18" shoulders 20.5" pit to pit 25" sleeves 30.5" bottom of collar 19.75" chest (at button)
first is a pair of NWT zegna mainline by incotex 100% cotton, purpleish stone color (the pics sortof look like they could be stone grey, but that purplish hue is not a picture artifact it is definitely there in real life). 8.25" hem and 30.5" actual waist. 10.25" front rise, 16.5" rear rise. nice trim but not too slim cut. $OLD. next up is a pair of incotex (tags cut) chinolino pants in a pinkish salmonish color. actual waist on these is 31" and the hem is...
as new, never worn, jcrew tweed vest, made from Moon british cloth, size small that will fit a 36-38us price includes shipping conUS. bring on the measurement police...
allen edmonds parliament, saddle brown, 9.5D, brand new in box with bags. $165 shipped conUS. these are en-rout to me from AE in WI, with delivery expected Thursday, so earliest I can ship is Friday. as seen here: http://www.theshoemart.com/allen-edmonds-mens_parliament_saddle_brown_calf/pv-all-0148_all_m_parliament.html?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_source=googlebase&cvsfa=3279&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=414c4c5f6d5f30313438
how about full size/better resolution photos... i like howard yount but wish you could search by size. shop the finest is good because of the drill-down filtering.