or Connect

Posts by celeste_pista

amazed that moleskin is still here...great deal!!!
pics definitely require calibration to know what to expect; "light grey" in one pant may be the same as "mid grey" in another pant irl. buy a bunch of hoyo stuff so you know how to adjust for the very consistent slight overexposures in the web photos and, when needed, make use of jamison's very, very generous return policy. there is a reason that i own more pants from howard yount than anyother maker.
beautiful bag. great deal for those outside the US.
exceptional
lacoste track jacket in excellent used condition. navy base with multi-color stripes. purchased new by me at NM about two years ago and rarely worn (hence the sale). pit to pit measurement is roughly 22". $70>>65 conUS. high collar y-3 by yohji yamamoto poly track jacket in mint condition. purchased new by me at y-3 and worn twice. pit to pit measurement is roughly 20.5" $OLD.
new with tags first quality ermenegildo zegna dress shirt. size 15 neck, pit to pit measurement of 21", sleeve length is not printed anywhere on the tags so I am assuming it is about 34". I'll let the pictures describe the rest... $125>>100>>now on ebay starting at $0.01 with no reserve! http://www.ebay.com/itm/150711882007?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 (note that in the second picture it looks like there is a diagonal run in teh fabric ro a loose...
13 nice dress shirts, some are like new, most are excellent used condition, a couple have some collar stains. great for someone just starting in the working world. priced to move at $150>>125!! shipped conUS, firm. 1. bb luxury stripe 15-33 2. bb luxury stripe 15-33 3. zegna mainline white textured 15.75-33 4. polo salmon stripe 5. brooks brothers orange check 6 burberry's cream french cuff 7. banana republic blue gingham, med (light collar stains) 8....
just picked these up but the fit is a no go. $160 shipped conUS. Crockett and Jones penny loafers made for the UK store Gordon Scott. excellent used condition but judge from the photos. no box or trees, but I will include a banana republic duster bag. shoe trees shown in the pics, which seem to fit the heel perfectly, can be added for $10.
have a pair of stefanobi austerity wings...something didn't feel right as I was walking up the stairs to the office today... here's why: I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to shoe repair, so if it involves more than sending a box back to CJ, AE, or EG i'm out of luck. presumably this just needs to be glued back together...so do I do it and with what glue? do I take it to any old cobbler? do I take it to an SF-group-think annointed cobbler? (if an sf group think...
not entirely sure. the $250 threshhold is to fill out some customs registration form. either way it pisses me off b/c I could have ordered each of the two items separately since the company was doing free shipping on all orders over $100. Part of me wants to refuse delivery on this first one and then order each item separately. If not for the hassle and the waste of carbon i would probably give that a try.