or Connect

Posts by celeste_pista

i have that first sportcoat and it is amazing irl...the wool is extremely light and perfect for summer.
added bb milanos in light green...
pm on battistoni
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs Yup! wow...wish the online sale had that selection
~50/50 linen/wool blend is the best for summer. not an easy fabric comp to find, but if you find pants you like in something close, buy them. trust me. I'm sure there are others who bought pants from ed in the zegna fabric (it was offered in orange and burgundy last year, maybe other colors as well) that can corroborate that statement. I own a number of pants in this blend and am always amazed by how well they breathe (thanks, lino) and their overall wrinkle...
edge dressing issue is nothing but sloppiness and would really piss me off on a pair mto. seems to be some bulging of teh leather as well that would fall under the acceptable, but dissapointing category. same for the beveled waist imconsistencies. imperfections, or shotty craftsmanship, is no way to show off tshe virtues of exquisite, hand made shoes. unfortunatley this is one of those grey areas where there is nothing horrible, and op should not be a bitch...
Quote: Originally Posted by earthdragon +10 . The first time I met him , i feared that he was going to "Biatch Slap" me for even mentioning the possibility of a discount. His prices are more than reasonable and the products amazing. I agree wholeheartedly that his prices, product, and service are all exceptional. it is interesting to me that his prices are the same at the webstore as on ebay, though. As a buyer I can get 2% back buying...
all prices include con us shipping &paypal. pm me for int'l shipping quote. Quote: Certo antiqued cap toe blucher in tobacco, size 42eu 9us, fits pretty tts but pehaps slightly large maybe <¼ size. Extremely soft leather with a nice hand antiqued finish. I suspect these were were made by borgioli, but don't really know. Purchased from lance at VCH a little while back, they are just not cracking my rotation. I think I’ve only worn them twice. Still on Lance’s...
all prices include conUS shipping &paypal. pm me for int'l shipping quote. Quote: Corneliani ID summer cotton sportcoat, deconstructed, very lightly padded, light blue, navy, and white check. Neat gimmicky details like full military buttons, throat latch, surgeon’s cuffs, jetted ticket pocket, MoP buttons, etc. Purchased on here, seller said it was worn once, I have not worn it. Tagged an eu50/6 but fits closer to a us38. $OLD Shoulders 18”, chest 20”, BoC 29.5”,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Brianpore Why is this in the for sale section if your not selling a coupon code. It should be in the WTB (Want to Buy) section or in the general forum (not Buying and Selling at all) if you are just looking for a free coupon code. Nothing wrong with the post but people who sell stuff have a 5% price drop (or get banned) every time they want to put it on the top page and this kind of post just bumps them ALL down. Maybe...