or Connect

Posts by Incroyable

The omission of both Kai and Kaga could be seen as suspect.
The omission of both Kai and Kaga could be seen as suspect.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton His coat is too long! Insecurity is not an accessory befitting of a Prince.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I can assure that it is not. M@T is only semi-clever How about you, mate? What other names have you been posting under? Wait, don't tell me. I'll guess If you are correct, perhaps a plane ticket wearing only a Zimmerli thong will be delivered by the weekend. On a side, which scented oil do you prefer?
Quote: Originally Posted by biggestdouche And which alter ego would that be? Certainly the boy from "down under" has been given that distinction not only by birthright.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Is the point of calling it the "Indian subcontinent" that you sweep in Pakistan, Nepal, Banglasesh, etc.? Not forgetting the West Midlands.
I have always found Asians, including those of the Indian subcontinent, who make it a point to Anglicize their mannerisms to the point of speaking as if they are were a “scallywag” on a Liverpool “pubcrawl" to be rather disdainful.
Quote: Originally Posted by jcusey I can't add much regarding hat etiquette to what others have said, but could you tell us how you settled on this particular maker? Like you, I have to wear a hat outdoors if I don't want to bake my scalp; and I would really rather not wear a baseball cap. I have read about a certain sect of monks who made it a habit of applying lichens to their bare scalps; as a form of protection from the sun.
I can almost distinguish the fragrance of his pomade while gazing at this photography.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Perhaps a bit too much with the square, but then again perhaps not. Any grades on an early experiment? Perhaps it would be better suited tied around your head like a bonnet.