or Connect

Posts by sifl

Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley I'm not. But you tried to imitate Mr. Sam. My point is, this is his gallery, don't try to be funny doing your own thing. It's like a little kid wanting to get in on the props. You're not nice at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley My point, and insutation is, if you're not Mr. Sam, this is not the thread for someone to start imitating him and trying to do a funny with his own creations. It's not even good. Why are you picking on me Mr Riley? Is this how multiple thousand post posters treat newly junior members? Or is it just you who is so mean
Incotex
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley I'm confused. Is this one done by Mr. Sam? Sorry to confuse you.
Quote: Originally Posted by coltboy75 It has been well over two weeks since I sent an e-mail to Steven Aver, no response. Anyone else having a problem with communication? Did you include your credit card number in the email?
Quote: Originally Posted by barims That would most likely make them Persols, in that case Paul Smith eyewear is made by, sold by and often co-branded by Oliver Peoples
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Sam yes Oh I get it - that's funny !!
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Sam I don't see what you did there... Did you change the pocket square?