or Connect

Posts by sifl

Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano now we want women to look like little boys. It's positively Roman in its depravity. I think he preferred young girls, actually.
(*) (*)
Eggs are ovarited
Adorable
Quote: Originally Posted by radicaldog Take, for instance, Voxsartoria. He is obviously very well dressed, but don't his clothes always look too neat, not lived in, etc? How do you know? Does Mr Vox post pictures of himself?
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnyCrockett I don't get this one. What changed? No pee.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger I prefer underweight to overweight by like x50000 So the mathematics are that you prefer to have a lady friend who is 50 000 pounds underweight than 1 pound overweight. This is a difficult image to picture in my mind.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff why am I in here?? You look different than I imagined.
Coool
Quote: Originally Posted by mondayc Why doesn't she just call the police and get it filed? she is hesitating to call the police to file the papers. This is what I can't figure out. because of this Quote: Originally Posted by mondayc For whatever reason, they decided to have another baby, who just turned one a month ago.