or Connect

Posts by sifl

A man can derive pleasure from owning and wearing a lot of different garments, without identifying himself with or conveying the attitude of a "dandy". To each his own, some people like consistency and giving to others a well thought-out and precisely crafted image of themselves. Others prefer a lot of variety, buying and wearing garments that they simply happen to like (which can add up to a large wardrobe), without much consideration for consistency of said image. ...
Different tanning methods. Mantellassi's leathers are more comparable to VaShSZ than to Mr Green's shoes.
Some argyle from my personal p*rn collection
Rummer?
Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne Huh? I have no idea what this means!?!?! I've only seen collar styles described by point length and spread width. If I understand your instructions correctly, you seem to suggest measuring from one collar point, around the back of the collar, to the other collar point in front. Weird, especially since collar size - 1'' (your description of an average spread Windsor collar) doesn't seem to be spread much at all. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac Is this for real or meant to be sarcastic? Why would you keep your jacket pockets sewn shut??? You think they are intended to stay sewn shut? It is a bit unsettling indeed if not a joke.
Yes it seems pretty obvious it is a prequel reference to this one It is a very good one Mr Sam
Have more suits in your rotation. Buy better cloths.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Except with this link (apparently NSFW??) (which shows, for me, as that same smiley): And it still shows as a smiley face for me. Sorry, I have no idea what you guys saw but I edited the post... no harm meant. Please stop posting this link Mr Moo.
Quote: Originally Posted by Flambeur BAN wtf seriously? My picture was not as bad.