or Connect

Posts by sifl

Quote: Originally Posted by Olly i agree whassup dawg!!?
My shirt collar over your suit lapel? Shouldn't we get to know each other first?
Revolutionary.
Quote: Originally Posted by sexonfabric Shoreditch/Brick Lane - GoodHood Present (just opened this week - new independent venture by the lads originally from Duffer) Brick Lane Bikes 14 Bike Co Butchers Of Distinction Start + Spitalfields market and Columbia Road flower market
Quote: Originally Posted by sonick Its fucking friday night wtf The losers convention?
Kaze no tani no Naushika and Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi are two of my favourite ones.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Dear God, make it stop.... PLEASE She looks a little tired.
Quote: Originally Posted by Niko This is a character from the HBO show The Wire Season 2. Am wondering, is this an actual style with a name? If so, could some nice person please inform me about the style? I love it. Most of this characters clothes I'm interested in are from the episode 11 aka "Bad Dreams." [for some crazy reason my print screen is not working with Paint, so am not able to take any screen shots; ] But here is one I...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Wow. Did you have a cup of coffee or something? - B What are you meaning Mr Vox?
Wear some good quality and warm stockings.