or Connect

Posts by sifl

Quote: Originally Posted by TheWraith Try Steven Aver next time. Hopefully you'd get a much better result. This is because of this type of advice that the OP is now the owner of two mediocre "MTM" suits.
And next time don't leave a tailor's shop without trying on the clothes.
Both are bad but I agree with edmorel that the My Tailor one is worse and that the fact that it was suggested that it needed no further improvement is downright laughable.
When did Kiefer get out of jail?
There's children on the street using guns and knives Taking drugs and each others lives Killing each other with knives and forks And calling each other names like dork There's people on the street getting diseases from monkeys Yeah that's what I said, they're getting diseases from monkeys Now there's junkies with monkey disease Whose touching these monkeys please Leave these poor sick monkeys alone They got problems enough as it is A man is lying on...
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt A 3-piece suit as ostentatious? Are you located in the midwest by chance? No. I'm merely trying to help the OP look appropriate and professional, but without raising eyebrows in the process. No reason for the iDandies to get their bunny-printed panties in a bunch. Some love to "be seen" and be the center of attention; something that can be accomplished is many different ways, such as wearing...
Quote: Originally Posted by Olly I'm not your "dawg", you cheating bastard. We were on a break !!!
You're very young and of little importance, which is likely why people pay no attention to you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Olly That's not what you said the first night we tried that..