or Connect

Posts by trunks206

Ravello chukkas SOLD!
^Updated with measurements.
Hey SF, I'm selling a couple pair of Alden chukka boots. These are first quality not seconds. Neither pair comes with their box, but I will included free shoe tress for each pair. Shoe: Alden ravello shell chukka boot Size: 10.5D on the Barrie last Price: $375 shipped. SOLD! Shoe: Alden cigar shell chukka boot Size: 10.5D on the Barrie last. Price: $375 shipped. SOLD!
Hey SF, I'm selling a couple pair of Alden chukka boots. These are first quality not seconds. Neither pair comes with their box, but I will included free shoe tress for each pair. Shoe: Alden ravello shell chukka boot Size: 10.5D on the Barrie last Price: $375 shipped. SOLD! Shoe: Alden cigar shell chukka boot Size: 10.5D on the Barrie last. Price: $375 shipped. SOLD
SOLD! Thanks SF!
SOLD! Thanks SF!
Sold.
Hey SF, I'm selling this great pair of Epaulet trousers. Walt fit, measurement are below. Its hard to get a picture of the color, they are "pine" but they look grey indoors and more green outside. Size 32 and they are brand new with tags, never worn. $135 shipped.
I bought these off another member over a year ago and never once wore them. My ass is too large, its never gonna fit in these. Size 32 MII 21cm. $145 shipped. SOLD! Update Measurements: Waist: 17.5 inches Front rise: 10 inches Rear rise: 14.5 inches Upper thigh: 11.5 inches Knee: 9 inches Leg opening: 8.5 inches Inseam: 37.5 inches
Drop to $500 shipped. Thats $200 off a pair of brand new whiskey shell Aldens.