or Connect

Posts by trunks206

Hey SF, These boots are fantastic and its hard to let these go. Id love to trade them for a 11D, so if you have them please contact me. Item: Alden for Leffot Ravello Cordovan "Day Tripper" Boot Size: 10.5D on the Grant Last Condition: Worn Once. Price: $700 shipped Thanks for looking!
Indeed. Go Dawgs!
This.
Wow....Awesome shirt collection NYR! Oh and +1000000 cool points for having the Arsenal shirt and the one you see on the listing page.
Awesome boot Uncle!
My exact rection. Ive wanted a pair since seeing Srivats FS thread years ago.
*Not my listing* I remember someone posting that they just missed out on a chance to buy a pair of LS ravello shortwings in a 10D. Well someone listed a brand new pair on Ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALDEN-RAVELLO-Shell-Cordovan-Short-wing-tip-US-Size-10D-Leathersoul-Hawaii-NIB-/160855572735?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2573bd40ff#ht_1019wt_1000
Your listing title states you want a 10.5 but your description says you want a 9.5. You might want to correct that to avoid confusion.
Oops someone else already answered you, but yeah it looks like Epaulet's cigar brixton boots are in.