or Connect

Posts by trunks206

Hey SF, I'm selling this great pair of Epaulet trousers. Walt fit, measurement are below. Size 33 and they are brand new with tags, never worn. $135 shipped.
Hey SF, I'm selling a couple pair of my Aldens. Shoes will be double boxed and shipped using USPS priority mail with signature confirmation and will be fully insured. Check my trader feedback I have sold many shoes on SF and have received all positive feedback. Shoe: Alden for Leffot Ravello "Daytripper" boot Size: 11D on the Grant last Condition: Brand new Price: $750 shipped SOLD! Shoe: Alden for Leathersoul Ravello Shortwings Size: 10.5D on the Barrie...
Hey SF, I'm selling a couple pair of my Aldens. Shoes will be double boxed and shipped using USPS priority mail with signature confirmation and will be fully insured. Check my trader feedback I have sold many shoes on SF and have received all positive feedback. Shoe: Alden for Leffot Ravello "Daytripper" boot Size: 11D on the Grant last Condition: Brand new Price: $750 shipped SOLD! Shoe: Alden for Leathersoul Ravello Shortwings Size: 10.5D on the Barrie...
Added to new listing here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/327468/fs-alden-for-leathersoul-ravello-shortwing-10-5-leffot-daytripper-11d-more
Added to new listing here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/327468/fs-alden-for-leathersoul-ravello-shortwing-10-5-leffot-daytripper-11d-more
GLWS VLSI
Cigar plain toe boot on what looks like the modified last thus either Moulded Shoe (NYC) or Anatomica (Paris) are most likely responsible for that makeup.
While I'm here I might as well share some pics of my now correct sized Leffot day trippers that I took a couple weeks back. Thanks again wigglr for buying my 10.5Ds to help me get these! First pair Ive gotten that has the lucky stamp inside!
Id honestly give up on your search unless someone has a old pair they are wiling to part with. Sadly Alden doesnt do machine stitching on cordovan indys anymore.