or Connect

Posts by trunks206

Small drops. Shoes now listed on Ebay aswell.
Hey SF Im selling this Epaulet spread collar navy gingham shirt in a size large. Bought off another SFer who wore it a couple of times but never worn by me. Mike and co are no longer offering this shirt so get it here if you missed out. $65 shipped
Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking. I'm letting them go because some people around me could use help more than I need a couple extra pairs of shoes regardless of how much I love them or how lucky I was to get them. As i said before Id like them to go to some regulars in here as I know they will go to someone who really appreciates them.Hope you manage to get your "Thor" boot from the new LS location somehow man.As stanford88 said think it was just simple mistake as I believe...
Hey SF, I'm selling this great pair of Epaulet trousers. Walt fit, measurement are below. Size 33 and they are brand new with tags, never worn. $135 shipped.
Hey SF, I'm selling a couple pair of my Aldens. Shoes will be double boxed and shipped using USPS priority mail with signature confirmation and will be fully insured. Check my trader feedback I have sold many shoes on SF and have received all positive feedback. Shoe: Alden for Leffot Ravello "Daytripper" boot Size: 11D on the Grant last Condition: Brand new Price: $750 shipped SOLD! Shoe: Alden for Leathersoul Ravello Shortwings Size: 10.5D on the Barrie...
Hey SF, I'm selling a couple pair of my Aldens. Shoes will be double boxed and shipped using USPS priority mail with signature confirmation and will be fully insured. Check my trader feedback I have sold many shoes on SF and have received all positive feedback. Shoe: Alden for Leffot Ravello "Daytripper" boot Size: 11D on the Grant last Condition: Brand new Price: $750 shipped SOLD! Shoe: Alden for Leathersoul Ravello Shortwings Size: 10.5D on the Barrie...
Added to new listing here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/327468/fs-alden-for-leathersoul-ravello-shortwing-10-5-leffot-daytripper-11d-more
Added to new listing here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/327468/fs-alden-for-leathersoul-ravello-shortwing-10-5-leffot-daytripper-11d-more
GLWS VLSI
Cigar plain toe boot on what looks like the modified last thus either Moulded Shoe (NYC) or Anatomica (Paris) are most likely responsible for that makeup.