or Connect

Posts by trunks206

Damn that is a sweet looking shoe at what looks to be a great price....Anyone care to break down sizing? I'm not familiar with this brand.
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude haha planning a trip soon ... the gf wants to go to spain or italy for 2 weeks after her bar exam in july and luckily ill be done with summer gig around same time My GF wants to do the exact same thing when she's done with the bar this summer. So if I see a Korean dude in some #4 and black saddles walking around in Rome I'll say what's up.
So essentially you went to a store, had some security person ask if you stole something and you ran home and made a thread to tell everyone about it? :lol
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy This is SOOO awesome!
Sweet Cigar PTB...as much as I love the Cigar Longwings I feel like my first Cigar shoes should be the PTB. Keep it up fellas.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Details on the Aldens re: last and sole? Im not him but they look like the LS Chromexcel Chukka http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/201...el-chukka-lsw/
Just a heads up but this would be the wrong forum to sell these in.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisGold Ian, Nicely done... there may not be anyone left on this board without the cigar lwb. This Ian doesnt have a pair....
Quote: Originally Posted by johnnyrich7 Hate crap like this. Clearly the poster does not know much about Alden, or didn't read the other post thoroughly. In regard to these ravello plain toes, absolutely gorgeous shoes. Ravello is my favorite shell color. I think this is a great price considering that in one day ALL Alden retailers have to increase the price of Aldens 5%. Brand new these will be about $700 after tax. True. However...
^^ its only 5% As part of the All picture day...(sorry phone pic) LS LWB