or Connect

Posts by trunks206

Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 A few new aldens - Awesome additions and picture. @925: I forgot to mention great picture, my GF and really want to travel to Europe this summer. @ Alcibiades and borderline: Thanks for the input, I cant wait to get my pair.
Wow that first pair is absolutely stunning! GLWS
Man with all this talk of suede PTBs, I just cant wait until my tan unlined pair get in to Blackbird. I wish I could have snagged up both pair of recent LS offerings...the blue suede ones are amazing. However I did notice that the recent Jcrew catalog suggested to size down "one whole size" for their pair of unlined PTBs. Do those that own any other pair of suede unlined Aldens go with this suggestion or is this just a typo? I went with the same size I wear on my...
Damn Im really small time. People are talking about only wearing a specific pair one a week. Need moar Aldens!!
Wow. That's a GREAT price or some PTBs. You size 9 dudes are lucky.
Quote: Originally Posted by HorseHide I'm confused, Alden DC is doing a pre-order for a ravello medallion cap toe boot? I thought they were doing a pre-order for the ravello medallion cap toe blucher (which I already have ). Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler I'm pretty sure that the Alden DC preorder that everyone has been talking about is for the blucher, not the boot... though I didn't ask Kathy directly when I...
lol @ the mirrior title. I too think its stupid to sell coupons, cheers for pushing it forward.
Quote: Originally Posted by sazon Fellow addicts: Spoke with Cathy in DC to ask a question about the pre-order for the shoes mac is sporting above. Holla at yer gurl in DC for the shell.... Hey do you, or anyone else, know if the pre-order that Alden DC is doing is the EXACT shoe that Mac has on but in boot form? As much as I love the shoes that Mac has I think Id perfer to have these... ..but I dont know if I'd ever get...
drop to $285 shipped!!! Come on SF, these are some great boots.
Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh Enjoy it. The current weather is a freakish anomaly this year. This has been the crappiest spring that I can recall. Last Sunday I probably got the wettest I've ever been on a bike and that was after cutting the ride short to an hour. Its been beautiful this week though! Thanks for the complements guys, like other members mentioned they are on the Grant last (which I now love!) and I believe their...