or Connect

Posts by trunks206

Quote: Originally Posted by kwoyeu
Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler Which other one? The captoe as a boot? No he's talking about the "mcarthur" make up as the "other special makeup (not the Whiskey Indy people are talking about) If you're interested in the Ravello captoe see my above post. To add something to this thread, I snapped some pics of my Jcrew Alden captoes in the sun the other day. I just love the rich color of #8
Quote: Originally Posted by rick +2 + 3 for sure. Those are alot like the Leffot pair I posted earlier, but they have extra stitching near the top. Both are quite lovely. As soon as some retailer say's they're going to make them I'll sign up immediately! Here is the Leffot pair again... I emailed Steven and he asked for my size in case they decide to do another run so if other SFers are interested in a Ravello captoe boot...
Hello SFers Can anyone recommend me a nice navy cotton/chino suit? I have a wedding to go to in a about a month and a half and I was looking to wear something other than wool. (I've been scouting BS, but nothing for a 40R) The only one I can find that is easily accessible is this JCrew suit one, but if anyone else has some other input it would be greatly appreciated. I looking for a slim/trim look but on the timeless side, so not something with razor thin lapels that is...
I really want a pair of these and have for a long time, I think they look so cool. I know a 40 isnt my size but I ask you two do they fit TTS?? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 A few new aldens - Awesome additions and picture. @925: I forgot to mention great picture, my GF and really want to travel to Europe this summer. @ Alcibiades and borderline: Thanks for the input, I cant wait to get my pair.
Wow that first pair is absolutely stunning! GLWS
Man with all this talk of suede PTBs, I just cant wait until my tan unlined pair get in to Blackbird. I wish I could have snagged up both pair of recent LS offerings...the blue suede ones are amazing. However I did notice that the recent Jcrew catalog suggested to size down "one whole size" for their pair of unlined PTBs. Do those that own any other pair of suede unlined Aldens go with this suggestion or is this just a typo? I went with the same size I wear on my...
Damn Im really small time. People are talking about only wearing a specific pair one a week. Need moar Aldens!!
Wow. That's a GREAT price or some PTBs. You size 9 dudes are lucky.