or Connect

Posts by trunks206

lol @ the mirrior title. I too think its stupid to sell coupons, cheers for pushing it forward.
Quote: Originally Posted by sazon Fellow addicts: Spoke with Cathy in DC to ask a question about the pre-order for the shoes mac is sporting above. Holla at yer gurl in DC for the shell.... Hey do you, or anyone else, know if the pre-order that Alden DC is doing is the EXACT shoe that Mac has on but in boot form? As much as I love the shoes that Mac has I think Id perfer to have these... ..but I dont know if I'd ever get...
drop to $285 shipped!!! Come on SF, these are some great boots.
Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh Enjoy it. The current weather is a freakish anomaly this year. This has been the crappiest spring that I can recall. Last Sunday I probably got the wettest I've ever been on a bike and that was after cutting the ride short to an hour. Its been beautiful this week though! Thanks for the complements guys, like other members mentioned they are on the Grant last (which I now love!) and I believe their...
^So nice. Another new member to the family.... Cigar Cap-toes with commando soles....I'm set for our wet weather.
Why the hell are these still for sale...are all the SFers sleeping? I'll say it again if these were a 10 they would be long gone.
I really wish these were one size bigger. Great price on a great Alden makeup...good luck with sale. *bump*
You have me sitting here giving evil looks of disgust torwards my #8 shell boots because they aren't these...thanks a lot. Smh J/k (sort of) but awesome boots!
Damn I wish that first suit was a 40R. free bump!
Wow thats an pretty awesome suit! free bump!