or Connect

Posts by trunks206

WOW what a last few days! I don't even know why I kept looking through all the pictures, heart stopping stuff. Thanks to everyone who posted their collections. Here is the newest addition to my small humble collection... Cigar LWB. I freakin love these!
Drop to $300 shipped!!!
Thank you for trying to look out for the community.
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 I was hesitant to buy a pair of Whiskey LWBs as I feared they may be too similar to my tannish J. Crew version LWBs. As a result, I went and got Whiskey PTBs instead. Here's a side by side comparison to show the similarity/difference in color hues. Those Whiskey PTBs are absolutely mouth watering my man! Please post some more pics. (wait maybe you shouldnt, I'll want them even more.)
Wore these yesterday when it was actually sunny in Seattle....today not so much. JCrew #8 captoes for their first outing. (sorry about the crappy pics)
Drop to $315 shipped!!!!
damn i wish these were a half size bigger...free bump!
Drop on the Winn Perry's boots to $330 shipped!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 I know this has been asked before, but what is the best way to get on this list? Geoff Seriously. I signed up to get the emails many months ago but I have never ever gotten one. (I don't know if that's a bad thing or a good thing though )
Hey Alden fam, I just a heads up but I listed two pairs of Aldens in the BS and I'd love for them to go to one of ya'll Winn Perry cap-toes and Leathersoul longwings. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=239110