or Connect

Posts by trunks206

Quote: Originally Posted by whodini He's trying to get advice for impressing a piece of ass he's already tagged? And he's will to drop $150 to do so? Did I miss something?
Quote: Originally Posted by Alcibiades FYI Broken in, shined up cordovan loafers worn sockless are some of the best things you can wear in the spring/summer. The ravello tassels got many compliments last night I continue to believe there aren't enough loafers (cordovan and suede) posted in this thread... They are great Totally agreed. I have yet to own a pair, but I love the look of Alden tassels. I dont know how much wear they would get...
Great shoes on the last few pages guys! Here are a few pics of the last couple of days for me now that I have time to post... Thursday Cigar Captoe Boots Yesterday Cigar LWB Have a great weekend guys!
Quote: Originally Posted by scb looks like trickers I thought the exact same thing. The similarities of the eyelets, laces and edgetrim is too similar to not be intentional.
Shell Indy's look so much better with machine stitching. Nice boots!
Quote: Originally Posted by makewayhomer I figure the present value of someone buying my Alden ravello boots in 10 years is like $1k, so I think I profited $300 by buying them now Damn it stop reminding me that I dont have a pair!!!!
@ where this thread is going. Thanks for the comments guys.
Butter soft suede + Crepe soles = Most comfortable summer shoe ever! Bump for a great shoe and a great seller.
Thor: Wow those are freaking awesome!!! NOMAR: Sweet LS boots and crisp pics! scb: You're making it tough not to hit up the LS crew and try and succure a pair of those navy PTBs. All the QC issues suck. It seems like the number one problem is the stitching in that area regardless of the model. Wouldn't it be a relatively simple fix in manufacturing process? Anyways since we can all agree that Alden shoes look awesome, I wore my Cigar LWB yesterday but I finally...
Quote: Originally Posted by Harbin Damn, too bad they run 1 full size too big. I asked about Jcrew's "size one full size down" suggestion in the Alden thread here on SF and although these bucks are unlined most members suggested that the normal .5 size down for the barrie last was all that was needed. I have a pair of unlined suede PTB order from Blackbird and went .5 size down so I cant comment on my own experience yet but just passing...