or Connect

Posts by trunks206

I completely agree on the Grant being awesome. IMO the Grant is the great mix of sleek-ness while not being overly dressy like say the plaza last. From what I witnessed in the MTO thread, most people are more familiar with the Barrie last and thus want to order Barrie lasted shoes as its hard figure out one's correct size on a specific last in the crazy world of Alden shoes. I feel that the Barrie preference by shoemakers it somewhat of a self-perpetuating cycle at this...
^ yeah it is his pic. Sadly he sold them but I'm sure whoever bought them was extremely pleased with them.MY DREAM BOOT!!!! FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!!
+1 Great boots NOMAR.
The #8 shell longwing.Lagsun: You know how I feel about that boot. With the crappy weather we are currently having in Seattle I might need to break my pair out for tomorrow.
Just a heads up, the link in your sig still says they are a 10D. Someone buy these!!!
http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/2010/12/20/alden-shoes-plaza-dress-chukka-lsw/They are sold out but you could ask Tom and Co about prospects of a restock.HorseHide: So true. Thanks for all the complements guys!
^ yep. Imo they were both pretty damn good deals from their respective sellers, so although I told myself that I was done for a while, I caved in. I'm glad I did, my GF not so much.
If I didn't already have a pair I would be all over these. A quality addition to any wardrobe. Great pictures and good luck with the sale. (They shouldn't last long)
^ Nice shoes but I like the socks more. This forum and its Buy/Sell sections are going to be the death of my bank account. My two latest additions... Cigar and Ravello Chukkas.
Can we please get this thread back on track???