or Connect

Posts by trunks206

http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/2010/12/20/alden-shoes-plaza-dress-chukka-lsw/They are sold out but you could ask Tom and Co about prospects of a restock.HorseHide: So true. Thanks for all the complements guys!
^ yep. Imo they were both pretty damn good deals from their respective sellers, so although I told myself that I was done for a while, I caved in. I'm glad I did, my GF not so much.
If I didn't already have a pair I would be all over these. A quality addition to any wardrobe. Great pictures and good luck with the sale. (They shouldn't last long)
^ Nice shoes but I like the socks more. This forum and its Buy/Sell sections are going to be the death of my bank account. My two latest additions... Cigar and Ravello Chukkas.
Can we please get this thread back on track???
^ love the boots Uncle!I completely agree with what you said. The direct sun light makes the marks look much worse but even if the boot looked like that all the time personally I like it, it gives the boot some extra character. Everyone who snagged a pair is pretty lucky.
If these were a half size smaller, I'd be starving myself for 2 weeks to re-coup the money I'd be spending on them. Great chukka's and good luck with you sale.
Roguls: My god those look fantastic in those pics. Enjoy 'em
Sexy Captoes PMac and welcome to the forum!
Is it bad that I want to buy this really bad, but in doing so I wouldn't have the funds to take a trip anywhere anytime soon??? Must resist........