or Connect

Posts by trunks206

As the title says I have a Saks gift card for sale with 331.30 on it. Buy it here and save 10% before you start stacking savings with their coupon codes.
Im convinced this thread is a joke, It has to be. There is no way that #4 shell Aldens seriously have been up for a week and are now listed at $425 shipped.
Cigar Chukka today.. ....no numbers.
Too small......DAMN IT!!!!! Amazing shoe and super price. These will be gone in three.....two....
Hey SF Im selling this Epaulet white point oxford in size medium. Bought off another SFer who wore it a couple of times but never worn by me. Great staple shirt. $75 shipped
Hey SF Im selling this Epaulet white point oxford in size medium. Bought off another SFer who wore it a couple of times but never worn by me. Great staple shirt. $75 shipped
Hey SF, I'm again selling this pair of brand new Rudy fit Epaulet trousers. Same ones as listed last week as they didn't work out for the previos buyer. I'll update the lasting with actual measurements in a bit to prevent sizing issues in the future. Khaki color size 32 and brand new with tags. $130 shipped.
Sorry.
Hey SF, I'm again selling this pair of brand new Rudy fit Epaulet trousers. Same ones as listed last week as they didn't work out for the previos buyer. I'll update the lasting with actual measurements in a bit to prevent sizing issues in the future. Khaki color size 32 and brand new with tags. $130 shipped.
They've sold out super fast...twice. I'm sure they will re-order them super soon so as Phi said shoot them an email and ask about a re-order and potential pre-order.