or Connect

Posts by trunks206

Hello, For sale is this great Panta blue 100% cashmere tie. Measurements are 3.5" x 58" There is some loose threads on the Panta tag but nothing that affects the beauty of this tie. $90 shipped.
Hello, I bought these gray super 120s fabric rudy fit trousers off another member and I realized that the inseam is just a tad too short for me (they were altered by him but never worn by either of us). Size 32 with a 29.5" inseam brand new never worn. $100 shipped Thanks for looking
Sold. Thanks SF.
Navy canvas Epaulet rivet chinos in a size 32. I bought them off another SFer and realized once I got them that my large thighs aren't going to work with this size. Never worn by me but I believe they were worn twice by the previous seller still in great condition. $85 shipped in the US. Thanks for looking.
^ Get the hell off SF and go enjoy your time in Rome with the misses Mike!
Awesome shoes and seller!
No, there is no difference its the stock #8 chukka that most retailers carry.
Well its still technically Tuesday out here on the westcoast so I'll add a old pic of my Ravello boots.
^ yet he stated in his initial post that he wouldn't discuss it and you guys keep badgering him like you were entitled to a response or something. In fact I'm honestly surprised he's conducted himself in the manor he has throughout as I believed that Furo's initial response of saying that its basically because he cant afford shell to be rather rude.