or Connect

Posts by trunks206

Here is a real life picture of the make up you are suggesting (different last however) courtesy of Tres Bein Shop.Came out during christmas time but are long gone now. Sweet looking makeup though.
Cigar longwings are indeed king. Lovely navy chukkas Alcibiades.
http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Alden_Unlined_Flex_Penny_Loafer_Snuff_Suede_6243F_1866.html
^ Sorry best of luck in your search. These are now SOLD. Thanks SF.
^ There is 1 7/8 " of material to be let out.
Hello, For sale is this great Panta blue 100% cashmere tie. Measurements are 3.5" x 58" There is some loose threads on the Panta tag but nothing that affects the beauty of this tie. $90 shipped.
Hello, I bought these gray super 120s fabric rudy fit trousers off another member and I realized that the inseam is just a tad too short for me (they were altered by him but never worn by either of us). Size 32 with a 29.5" inseam brand new never worn. $100 shipped Thanks for looking
Sold. Thanks SF.
Navy canvas Epaulet rivet chinos in a size 32. I bought them off another SFer and realized once I got them that my large thighs aren't going to work with this size. Never worn by me but I believe they were worn twice by the previous seller still in great condition. $85 shipped in the US. Thanks for looking.