or Connect

Posts by trunks206

The Bureau (Belfast) were the first to do it (it was a longwing) and since then many other retailers have done #8 and antique makeups on various models but each with little tweeks to make it a unique offering.Unionmade has a number of them (WT boot, dover, Chukka), LS has the SF shortwing, Epaulet #8 brixtons, etc definitely not exclusive to couple of retailers.Tres Bien did a makeup a few years ago and they came out (expectedly) amazing.Sadly they only ordered E widths (I...
Not mine bust since they are machine stitched they are pretty old. Alden has been only offering hand stitching on cordovan boots for a while now sadly.
IWC Portuguese Yacht Club Via http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=6826902&rid=12189#msg_6826902
Shirt SOLD!
Simply stunning. Well done man!
No way you designed those during the LS contest!? Thats freaking awesome that your boot got made but at the same time that kind of sucks (that you didnt get the free pair). Still as you said knowing that you designed an Alden boot that tons of people love is all types of amazing!You sir know how to design a lovely pair of boots! Well done Roguls!
Leathersoul did a makeup with that and as you said they turned out pretty great.While on the subject of best boot (some were discussing it a page or so ago) and while searching for the pic above I thought I'd share my opinion of the best boot Alden has done is...Cigar wingtip on Plaza last from Leathersoul. God knows where they are hiding, nobody ever posts them wearing them and it be a major shame if they were just sitting in someone closet.(someone with a sz 11 who would...
https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/2214/color-8-cordovan-long-wing-blucherAnd they have a few sizes in stock. First ones to do #8 with antique anything. All the credit for a combo we all love so much goes to them.
'Halleck' (I have them, but these aren't my pics)
^"Recent images in this thread" (right hand side of page) -> "View all"