or Connect

Posts by trunks206

Oh its down kind of near pioneer square. Thanks! I'll have to check it out once they open.
Does anyone know the address? The AoC site just has a million pictures of them setting up a table but no store address. Seems silly to need to email about the location of your new store.
Sorry to gravedig but this is a great thread and it deserves to be bumped for those who missed out. Well done @jrd617
You always have fantastic items for sale, so thank god for my wallet you're a half size smaller than me in shoes and a size too small in clothes otherwise I'd be your best customer. Someone buy these shoes god damn it! It makes me sad there isnt a ".5" at the end ever time I see the listing.
Drop to $199.99!
Alden Natural Chromexcel Saddle Shoes 10.5 Barrie Last (The Shoe Mart makeup) $199 Shipped SOLD. http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens_bal_saddle_flex_sole_natural_chrome_excel/pvc-ald-mxsdlp-99248_ald_m_bal_saddle_flex_sole.html Thanks for looking!
Splatter pair are now sold aswell! Thanks SF!
Thanks for all the great fit pics and info everyone! So it sounds like I would be a large in the new fit, but I was wondering what would I be in the old fit? For reference I'm 6.0 and 185 lbs. I ask this because a SFer is selling a nice maroon color version in the old fit which I like. Any help would be great appreciated!
OG painted are sold!