or Connect

Posts by dganderson

I watched Paris on Netflix the other day. I quite enjoyed it.
That goal is just ridiculous
I was watching the game and trying to figure out why the fans were counting down near the 8 minute mark. Nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I heard them chanting "Ovie Sucks!"
Glad to see the Rangers pull out a victory. Here's hoping for a victory at MSG to take the series.
So I bought a new guitar yesterday, an Ibanez RG3EXFM1, just to mess around on (and it was only $200 so I'm not breaking the bank). Normally I play Fender Strats and Teles through a Vox AC15 with a Fulltone Full-Drive 2 to get some dirt. The Ibanez sounds okay through this set up but I think I want to buy another overdrive or distortion pedal to get a tighter and more singing lead tone. Any suggestions? I don't really have much time right now to go out and spend hours...
Yeah, let me know. I don't know how your putting is, but a 3 putt is a quick way to add a few strokes to the score. I've played about 6 times this year, showing improvement each round. I just picked up my clubs today from getting re-gripped and looking forward to getting out to use them, won't be this weekend though. Might hit the range a few times next week, work permitting.
I'm pulling for Bubba Watson, although I'll be happy with just seeing some good golf. Looking forward to being there Saturday. Should have been all 4 days but work and Easter got in the way.
I went to one of London's camps back in August and they had some pretty good looking players. I'm interested to see how Olli Maatta develops. Looked like a really solid defensive player when I saw him.
Looks like Mata should have come to Arsenal...
5-2 TO THE ARSENAL!!!