or Connect

Posts by Nick A

Some examples with suede including one with more detail than usually seen on the Wigmore.
Then again. It's difficult to beat this one...
The Wigmore all in Midnight blue would be my choice now I've seen these. Would be stunning. A good combination would be Midnight with dark brown pin grain tops.
You were correct. G&G didn't offer Brass buckles with Mayfair or Grosvenor when we met in London. However, Tony Gaziano has just told me that they will do soon so any MTO Grosvenor or Mayfair ordered from now can have a choice. Nickel or Antiqued Brass colour buckles. They don't have them yet but if a MTO is placed now they will be in stock within the time it takes to make them.
TG73. All the Oakham's with the medallion on the last 2 pages are the same pair just in different lights.
In the G&G finishing room you will often find tins of polish intentionally left without the lids on to help dry the polish out to make it harder so it dries quicker when it's applied on to the leather.Sending tins of polish with MTO's can cause difficulties with customs. I once sent a tin in the shoe parcel to the US and customs requested documentation because of the chemicals. This was more hassle than it was worth and delayed the shoes arriving.
Yes the black is black. Its the light and camera flash that make them look like that. I'll take another photo tomorrow without flash
Cambridge in Midnight Blue Calf. Extra Wide "G" fitting
G&G have F fittin gas wide and I can arrange a G fitting if you are extra wide.I'll send a photo of a pair of G extra wide shoes just received.
Will be on-line in 2 days time. Email me your details and I'll get it ordered. The price is £1,100.00 for Non EU. Same price as most other Deco's. This is going to be very popular. And very comfortable!