or Connect

Posts by Nick A

I can make it happen. You just need to ask & it's done!
I have also replied to your PM. I need size and email details. As with all MTO's a 50% deposit is required with the order and the final 50% on completion. I can discuss payment methods to suit your preferences via emails.
Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month": February February's 2nd MTO will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU February Shoe 2: Style: Grosvenor Material: Vintage Rioja Calf Size: ANY SIZE Last Shape: DG70 Smart Round Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles or Double Leather Soles Price is £650.00 Non EU / £780.00 for EU Trees if required... G&G Lasted Shoe Trees...£110.00 Non EU or £135.00 EU...OPTIONAL Shipping...
Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month": February The 2 MTO's this month which will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU February Shoe 1: Style: Sinatra Material: Chestnut Hatch Grain Size: ANY SIZE Last Shape: TG73 Classic Square Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles or Double Leather Soles Price is £635.00 Non EU / £765.00 for EU Trees if required... G&G Lasted Shoe Trees...£110.00 Non EU or £135.00...
Thank you for the idea. Will do it tomorrow.
Any thoughts would be welcomed.
Worth it though...Beautiful collection!
Depending on your size and Last Choice I have some available here:http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/products/st-james-ii-vintage-cherry-calf-tg73-e-medium-fit
Correct. They are Vintage Chestnut. Sometimes it's the style of the shoe that determine the colour. For instance, a style such as Rothschild with so much brogueing requires a lot more antiquing than a plain vamp shoe like this Burnham. The antique cream needs to fill all of the punched holes before they are polished and this darkens the colour slightly. With the plain vamped shoe there is no need for the extra antique cream therefore leaving them this lighter colour. I've...
With lots of layers of polish applied and patience. You can also apply a thicker layer of polish and let it dry for a couple of hours and then use a cotton cloth with a little fresh polish and a drop of water. This works well on shoes already polished. I'm soon launching a new blog which will have short YouTube clips to explain in more detail.Sorry for the multiple posts before. The new forum design didn't show me I had posted when I hit the submit button. It used to be a...