or Connect

Posts by Nick A

Depending on your size and Last Choice I have some available here:http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/products/st-james-ii-vintage-cherry-calf-tg73-e-medium-fit
Correct. They are Vintage Chestnut. Sometimes it's the style of the shoe that determine the colour. For instance, a style such as Rothschild with so much brogueing requires a lot more antiquing than a plain vamp shoe like this Burnham. The antique cream needs to fill all of the punched holes before they are polished and this darkens the colour slightly. With the plain vamped shoe there is no need for the extra antique cream therefore leaving them this lighter colour. I've...
With lots of layers of polish applied and patience. You can also apply a thicker layer of polish and let it dry for a couple of hours and then use a cotton cloth with a little fresh polish and a drop of water. This works well on shoes already polished. I'm soon launching a new blog which will have short YouTube clips to explain in more detail.Sorry for the multiple posts before. The new forum design didn't show me I had posted when I hit the submit button. It used to be a...
Yes I would recommend the same size as your St James 2. What size are these?
Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month": January I will be introducing 2 MTO's this month which will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £125.00 Non EU and £150.00 for EU Shoe 1: Style: Arran Material: Brown Highland Grain Size: ANY SIZE Last Shape: TG73 Classic Square Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles or Double Leather Soles Price is £635.00 Non EU or £760.00 EU Trees if required...Lasted 3 - Piece Boot Trees or G&G Lasted Shoe...
I would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here at Styleforum! It's been a great year for me and Bespoke-England with hours of enjoyment reading and sharing your comments and only hope that more guys join in this thread. It's the Number 1 thread on here! I will be launching a monthly "Made to Order" limited edition shoe each month of 2013 without the extra MTO charge which will give you an opportunity to advise to what you would like. Hopefully...
And More.
Beautiful!
When I first wear G&G's and these lighter creases appear I use a polish by Kiwi called "Renovating" polish. This has more dye in it which fills in the colour lost in the initial creasing of the leather. It's really important to get a perfect match with the colour though because the dye will stain those areas, which is what you want. Basically, those lighter areas will not be there. I'm not sure how accessible Kiwi renovating polish is worldwide but I'm sure other shoe...
Sorry for the delay. Hopefully have both of these over the next week. I'll keep you posted.