or Connect

Posts by Nick A

Please come in and take a look inside my store.
My latest G&G stock orders include UK 13E / US 13.5D.St James II in Mole Suede on the MH71Sinatra in Chestnut Hatch Grain on the TG73St James II in Vintage Rioja Calf on the TG73If you would like to reserve any please pm me or email me. Thanks, Nick.
I have every size from 5 to 13 (UK sizes) All E fitting (Medium)
They are becoming faster now. Estimating 4 to 5 months with many coming through at 3 to 4 months although we don't like to promise. 50% deposit on all MTO's and 50% payment on completion.
And for those who love suede...I have these arriving in stock and on-line in approximately 4 weeks time...St James II in Mole Suede on the MH71 Last:
Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month": March The Shoes which will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU March Shoe 2: Style: St James II Material: Vintage Chestnut Calf Size: ANY SIZE Last Shape: MH71 Soft Square or TG73 Classic Square Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles, Haf or Double Leather Soles Price is £615.00 Non EU / £738.00 for EU Trees if required... G&G Lasted Shoe Trees...£110.00 Non EU or £135.00...
Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month": March The 2 MTO's this month which will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU March Shoe 1: Due to Popular demand... Style: Antibes Material: Racing Green Calf Size: ANY SIZE Last Shape: KN14 Soft Square Slip-On Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles, Haf or Double Leather Soles Price is £670.00 Non EU / £804.00 for EU Trees if required... G&G Lasted Shoe Trees...£110.00 Non...
Have sent pm
I can make it happen. You just need to ask & it's done!
I have also replied to your PM. I need size and email details. As with all MTO's a 50% deposit is required with the order and the final 50% on completion. I can discuss payment methods to suit your preferences via emails.