or Connect

Posts by Nick A

Custom MTO shoes to go with suit by Charles Campbell http://www.charlescampbellbespoke.co.uk
Ready to Wear can have Toe-Tips inserted too. Sometimes I receive an email immediately after a web purchase asking me to arrange this. I take them back to G&G and leave them there for a couple of days before I ship them out.
Like this one?
Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month" June I have FOUR Styleforum MTO's this month will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU June Shoe 4: Nice. Loafer in Polo Suede Style: Nice Material: Polo Suede with your choice of Tassels. Also available without Tassels. Size: YOUR SIZE Last Shape: KN14 Soft Square Slip-On or TG73 Classic Square Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles, Haf, Double Leather or Dainite...
Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month" June I have FOUR Styleforum MTO's this month will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU June Shoe 3: Burnham. wholecut boot Style: Burnham Material: Vintage Oak Calf Size: YOUR SIZE Last Shape: MH71 Soft Square or TG73 Classic Square Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles, Haf, Double Leather or Dainite Soles Price is £890.00 Non EU / £1068.00 for EU Trees if required... G&G...
Heres another Oakham on the Deco. Bright Cherry Color with subtle burnishing.
Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month" June I have FOUR Styleforum MTO's this month will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU June Shoe 2: Grant. Style: Grant Material: Vintage Rioja Calf Size: YOUR SIZE Last Shape: TG73 Classic Square Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles, Haf, Double Leather or Dainite Soles Price is £635.00 Non EU / £760.00 for EU Trees if required... G&G Lasted Shoe Trees...£115.00 Non EU or...
Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month" June I have FOUR Styleforum MTO's this month will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU June Shoe 1: St james II. This is a special shoe which has become an iconic G&G style. On the TG73 it is stunning. Style: St James II Material: Vintage Oak Calf Size: YOUR SIZE Last Shape: TG73 Classic Square Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles, Haf, Double Leather or Dainite Soles Price...
I have these online and if your size isn't in stock you have the choice to purchase and they will be made for you at the same price as RTWhttp://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/products/st-james-ii-in-polo-suede-tg73