or Connect

Posts by Nick A

I have these online and if your size isn't in stock you have the choice to purchase and they will be made for you at the same price as RTWhttp://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/products/st-james-ii-in-polo-suede-tg73
The top model is a MTO ready to ship to Canada.The 2 images in the centre are the same pair in different lighting. Now being worn in Japan.The Black calf and Ivory Nubuck pair are closer to home. Edingburgh, Scotland.The second image down are both G&G Samples. Walkton and Astaire
More Gaziano & Girling beauty
Some beautiful Gaziano &Girling's
Thanks. I would rather send a pair or two if necessary to any worldwide destination for trial especially to styleforum members because I know that the shoes would be cared for much more than the average man walking off the street in to my store and trying on lots of pairs without any care for the shoes. Everyone here is so knowledgeable about high end shoes that you all have a great respect for their value and beauty. The post above about the guy in Harrods confirms this.
Thank You. Your shoes left my store today and should be in the air over the Atlantic Ocean tonight. Will be with you soon!
I only have the Burnham in UK 10.5E and I believe you should try a UK 10E. I have 2 pairs of Arran in Size 10E which will give you a feel of how the Burnham would fit. Is it the Burnham you would want? They are wonderful!
Strange because the KN14 is designed for slip-on shoes with a slightly tighter heel to prevent slipping. You should find that a lace shoe or boot such as Arran will hold your foot down in to the heel more anyway which ever last you have but I wouldn't like to guarantee this with you. It may be an idea for me to ship something out for you to try on if you don't mind paying for return shipping.
I can include a Loafer but I didn't want to build hope for early summer delivery here in the UK and you receive in late August when its getting bad again. What do you think?
Hello,This is a Size 8F which was a recent MTO. I was stunned by the beauty when I collected them from the factory.Regards,Nick.