or Connect

Posts by Nick A

November GMTO from Nick @ Bespoke-England: This time we are doing a lovely classical black Wholecut shoe. It's a beautiful sleek simple design and it goes perfectly with the TG73 last. Details below: Style: Grant Colour: Black Calf Last: TG73 Classic Square Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather Trees: G&G Lasted Trees Group Price: £790.00 no VAT To order these in your size please email me here: nick@bespoke-england.co.uk and I will explain the order process. You can see...
November GMTO from Nick @ Bespoke-England: This time we are doing a lovely classical black Wholecut shoe. It's a beautiful sleek simple design and it goes perfectly with the TG73 last. Details below: Style: Grant Colour: Black Calf Last: TG73 Classic Square Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather Trees: G&G Lasted Trees Group Price: £790.00 no VAT To order these in your size please email me here: nick@bespoke-england.co.uk and I will explain the order process. You can see...
Yes it can be arranged for you in any MTO
Yes there is the G&G Tavistock here as MTO. http://made-to-order.bespoke-england.co.uk/index.php?shoe=Tavistock
Please could I ask you to resend the email? I believed I' had replied to all of my inbox emails from Friday but I have obviously missed this.
Send me the details. I will start a group MTO.
Thanks Hugh. It's important that I find the correct size for you. Especially when you have a narrow foot and theres not many shoes available out there for me to compare with and assess the correct size in G&G shoes. For example, if someone tells me they wear John Lobb 10.5E on the 8000 last I have a good idea that G&G 10.5E will fit too. Same goes for Edward Green 606 & 888. If I know your size in those I know the same will be a good fit in G&G. When you contacted me and...
Styleforum July Group MTO for "Chester" The Chester is the first GMTO this month. (Others to follow) Please see the details below and if you would like to order a pair for yourself or if you have any additions you would require or questions please mail me on here or to my email nick@bespoke-england.co.uk Style: Chester Material: Vintage Oak Calf Last: TG73 Classic Square Size and Width: Any size or width can be ordered Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather Soles G&G New Style...
Thank you Andre. It's aways a pleasure receiving good feedback. I'm pleased you are happy with your shoes and my service.Enjoy your G&G's!Best Regards,Nick.
I wear 8E with EG 606 and EG 888. I wear 8E with all G&G lasts. They fit the same.