or Connect

Posts by Nick A

Sorry I missed your email. Please would you email again or PM me on here so I can advise you about your parcel. Thanks, Nick.
Hello, this is Nick. We are collecting shoes from JL daily and shipping as quickly as we can. We are also booking the couriers in advance which is why you receive the tracking details and will ship ASAP. Sorry for the delays. We are approx 7 days from order to packing. If anyone is desperate please email nick@bespoke-england.co.uk with the order number or order numbers and a message "Urgent" and I will try to get those out first. We sold over 1000 items which I have to...
I believe you will be 5.5E with City II
Hi. It's Nick from Bespoke-England. Sorry to those who are still waiting for your shoes. We are currently shipping out approximately 100 pairs a day worldwide and another 500 to go. If you need yours as priority please email me between 8.00am and 5pm London Time...nick@bespoke-england.co.uk and if possible title it with your order number in the Subject area then we will try our hardest to get yours out and send tracking details. Thank you all for your patience.
I've not disappeared. We had such a good sale I'm still collecting shoes from JL. Some have been shipped and many are ready for shipping the next few days. Please be patient while we get orders together.Thank you all for your orders. Nick.
Perfect for bad weather. Enjoy!
Those suede Abbey's look superb. Lovely choice!
Yes it is. It's John Lobb's new colour for their rebranding.
One issue with loafers if they are too big is your heels can slip out if they are loose. However, with the Philip II loafer pattern it helps slightly because it comes high up your foot compared to most other loafers.