or Connect

Posts by ap10046

Hi gyasih, The Grensons are 11UK
Stuff going super Cheap or with UNREAL added once in a lifetime (sort of) deals!! Money or Trade! EG Asquith 888. Dark oak Antique. 11.5/12. BNIB. Needs no introduction! C&J Como Driving loafers 10.5UK. Bracken Calf. BNIB. Rare! You will never see a pair anywhere! C&J Cottesmore. Jodhpur Boots. 10.5UK. Burnished Chestnut "Antique". Mint & box. One off. Never to be repeated! RMW Craftsman Chestnut Yearling. 11.Mint (This one looks much "sleeker" than my previous pair...
Looking for a pair of new or well loved C&J Ludlow's. Size would be 10.5 UK, but 10 (E) should work too (in a pinch) Can offer a lot of Trade possibilities/combinations. EG's, C&J's, Grenson, RMW
Looking for a pair of EG Hove/RLPL Montgomery in 11/11.5 OR A pair of good Monkstraps - Westminster/Lowndes/etc Also looking for a pair of suede string tie loafers. Have EG's, RMW's, C&J's, Grensons for trade
Guys, I know this must be a much repeated question, but I cannot scour 15,000+ posts for an answer.. What socks can be worn with different shades of Khakis in a fairly conservative office environment? I have run out of ideas with Argyle! Navy? Light Blue?
Oh I already bought one of his 24K gold jobbies! LOL!!
...you're just mean!
How about all these..? 1) EG Asquiths 2) C&J Cottesmores 3) C&J Comos 4) Grenson Smiths 5) RM Williams Craftsman
I Lurve mine! But gusvs has done some evil things to my head with that picture of his Shannons! I'm willing to give him every pair of shoes I own (Except for my Galways) for them!! HAHAHAHA