or Connect

Posts by ap10046

+100. I face exactly this problem with my navy 240. The strap on one side is thick and firm..the other one is really thin, "furry" and full of creases. It also curls up on itself. Looks awful and that's why I don't carry it any more. The mounting loop for the strap on one side is so thin, it has stretched, whereas the other is normal. I wrote to Filson and asked them as to what I should do..I got a "don't worry, this is normal and if you are unsatisfied, send it back",...
Let's sweeten the deal a bit, shall we...VINTAGE Ghurka No. 17. in Chestnut/Tan (quite a similar color too!). MH Stamp and Made where it's supposed to be..Needs some work though.
What are the chances! The gremlin that plagues my bank balance strikes again!
Guys will be selling my barely worn (twice/3 times at most) G&G for RLPL monk strap boots that I bought from a forum guru. Size is 10.5/11D and they just are too snug for me.. Will gladly exchange them for a nice used dark brown brogue/captoe with them holes. EG 82/888 11/11.5 UK G&G MH/TG 11/11.5 UK C&J 348/58 10.5 UK This be they :
I agree 100%I've roughed up the bottom of the pad, but it's gnarly! Try carrying a fully loaded 222 through an airport, looking all cool and stuff..Solution...http://www.chapmanbags.com/men/shoulder-strap.html
Guys what last were the original Chadwicks on? Not the 358 Chadwick 2's.
I NEED a No. 18 Rusticalf..!! Have put it in and taken it out of my basket at least 5 times!
The mat looks very 'Green to me.
G&G for RLPL