or Connect

Posts by ap10046

Lads, you are both masters in your field, undoubtedly. I'm sure, this can be amicably laid to rest, should there have arisen, misunderstanding, question or doubt, personally and not on an open forum? I don't mean to intrude, but...
Much obliged, Razl
PICS UP! Selling my super rare Brand New In The Box - Never Placed On The Floor - Never Put On - Crockett & Jones HANDGRADE Cowdray Boots. 10.5E UK. Dark brown Burnished Calf. 358 VERY sleek last. Will fit 11-11.5/12 D US IMHO, the nicest looking Chelsea's ever made. They are simply gorgeous. I mean, every time I open the box to gaze at their awesomeness, I want to eat them! There's only 1 place you can get them from, in Paris. Will come with the box, bags, etc. $700...
G&G Rothsdhchilds | MacGregor Argyle | Bonobos
Thank you..I didn't know that..
Chapman Bags, UK, about £33+£8 for shipping Stateside. Becomes quite short, if so required.
Winter Cleaning time! 1) C&J Dark Brown Tetbury's in 10E. Used, but well looked after. Box. 2) Goruck GR-1 Black. MINT + a couple of extra MOLLE zipped pouches + Velcro Patches also. 3) Avirex Leather Lambskin A2 Medium, but will fit a 42-46 chest. Gorgeous Seal Brown with the map print. No tears or scratches. Superb condition! 4) Beautiful Thrux Lawrence Backpack in Dark Brown and British Khaki Canvas. Spectacular Bag. You want a bag that will last a lifetime, here it...
@ertu...Chapman Bags. On order
Vass!
1 coat of Reno and some dark brown cream polish later... Now need to find some DG70 trees.