or Connect

Posts by ap10046

MINT, gorgeous Edward Green Silverstone Chukka Boots in Tobacco Suede. 82 Last. Size is 11D. EXTREMELY comfortable shoes! They have the thin Thames sole, that look and feel like leather from the side, so wearing them in less than perfect weather shouldn't be an issue. Have worn them twice, maybe 3 times after getting them. Have always been 'tree'd. Am also including a matching Italian Suede belt, size 38 to the middle hole so should fit waists from 36-40 (worn once) along...
How are yours so..."creaseless"??
SWEEEEEET JESUS! Clean kidney, anyone?
LOL...I paid 434 Euro for my Rutland Medium duffle..and that wasn't even including shipping from Europe!!!Damn rip-off! Damn stupid to buy it..LOL!
Ron...Ron....Ron....Ron...
I hear ya!They were about to meet the B&S forum, when I decided to give Ron a shout!They were embarrassingly orange in some light! and there's a LOT of it...LOL
Nope..Craftsman in Chestnut Yearling
R.M. Williams Yearling Craftsman Chestnut in 10.5G. In excellent condition. Have always been cleaned and conditioned with Nubiana and MDO.. always shoe tree-d! No scuffs, tears, deep creases, etc. Asking $250+shipping.
Thanks Namor!I HIGHLY recommend him!
Daines & Hathaway one off (or so I have been led to believe..) Butter soft chocolate alligator skin, and full lizard inside. 12-13 Card slots, 3 Bill slots. Absolutely gorgeous wallet..you will never see another! $375 + shipping. $365 SOLD!! WIll accept trades with shoes, suits, etc.