or Connect

Posts by ap10046

Hi all. Wanted this jacket for ages, eventually bought it, but the seller only had it in 42L. Thought it would fit perfectly...well, it does...but the sleeves and length are just that little bit too long for me. (5'10.5") All the white "safety" seam stitching on the shoulders, vent, pockets, etc. is still intact. It has been tried on for fit (10 minutes) only once and put back on its hanger. The jacket is just gorgeous. That's all I can say. The fit is simply...
SOLD!! Thank you SF & JP!
Thanks very much Razl! $50 off if you mention Razl or this thread!
Honestly, I'm not really sure as the boots don't have a size mentioned anywhere. However, the trees do have "45" stamped on them.
VERY regrettably letting go of my gorgeous Vass Shell Cordovan Brogue Boots on the U Last, Antique Cognac, Dainite, very sparingly used, with the lasted shoe trees and individual boxes. I believe they were a special order by my Forum Guru. I don't think I have ever seen another pair. They should be UK11+E. Apart from the fact that they are a bit large for me, I don't wear my taller boots anymore. I am looking for a pair of Chukkas on the U Last (UK10.5E), 888/890...
Guys, I may sadly consider letting go off of my gorgeous very rare Made To Order Vass U-Last Shell Cordovan Balmoral Boots in Antique Cognac, Lasted Trees and Boxes. Dainite. I got them off of my forum guru, but they turned out to be a bit too big for me, so I hardly ever wore them. Should be 11+ UK. I would consider a U-Last Chukka in 10.5UK EG Newmarket in 11/11.5E
I know this is a REALLY old thread and apologies for the resurrection, but I'm in a bit of a similar dilemma. With 8 pairs of Ferragamo driving shoes about to be binned, would be very grateful for any help. ALL of them with their "island" rubber soles have split, as in the "islands" have actually separated/split from the 1 piece rubber sole! I've written to Ferragamo numerous times but they obviously haven't learnt the concept of customer service. Oh well. Can they be...
Crat How did you do this?
I so wish this were a 42R...
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! $800!