or Connect

Posts by LTM

Burgundy shoes/boots?
pm sent.
I agree with those suggesting going down a size. I wear a 40 suit jacket and have a 38 Bedale that measures 21" pit to pit. If you go on the UK Ebay website you'll notice that some of the sellers give quite comprhensive measurements which can be a useful guide.
Could we have the other measurements, inseam, leg opening etc? thanks.
Pediwear are also very helpful with sizing. I once read on SF that they advised someone to fax an outline of their feet! Re Loake size I am also the same as my RMW size.
Kai, if you don't mind me asking, who are you going with for this order given Bookster's demise? I just got a jacket from them after 6 months waiting but now I can see I was lucky!
In Aust and NZ we actually do use the first of the month to desgnate the change of season for some reason.
Are people still sizing down with the 'Heritage Fit' wax jackets? The Barbour website indicates these are a slimmer fit so I am wondering what your experience is? I live in a warmish climate and will only ever be putting a jacket on over a light woolen for when I am out in the winter showers. I can see from this thread that I defn need to size down from my usual 40s/M sportcoat size, what size would you advise? thanks in advance.
Pediwear can be worth a look: http://www.pediwear.co.uk/
Acecow, try wandering around Monmartre along Rue Abbesses near Rue Lepic. There are some reasonable local cafes. When you have finished dinner walk down to Blanche Metro. Get on Bus 30 heading west. This goes via the Arc to the Trocadero. From Trocadero there is a great view of the tower lit up in the dark. Then it is a nice walk down to the river.