or Connect

Posts by shutupass

up for sale is a pair of frye jayden boots. size 8.5D condition is great..worn around 10 times. would say 8.5/10. no protective soles added great construction, very durable. made in USA as with all frye boots. retailed for 340 CAD. asking for 90 CAD shipped in NA. feel free to ask any questions.
hey guys just wondering what's the lowest discount simons in montreal have? 50% off? thanks
price dropppppppppppppppp $240+shipping feeeeeeeeeeee
bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Cloak Desert Boots Condition 9/10 (worn twice by previous owner, and i've only tried it on) Size: 38 (fits 40-41; US 8) Price: just tryin to get back what i paid $260+$40 customs fee >>>$290>>$280>>$270>$260>$240+shipping fee+paypayl fee if not sent as gift! offers accepted!
does this only work with credit card? this is if u didnt send ur payment as gift rite?
when is the sale for buttero boots going to happen?
I'm looking for japan proxy to help me bid on an item on yahoo jp. The thing is, it would take 6-8 days for echeck to be cleared but the item i want to bid on only has 2 days left. And echeck is the only payment method i have....can anyone help me? pm me with the fees, thanks in advance.