or Connect

Posts by Tuma

Wondering when the next shipping will be?
Free FK chukka is sweet! But is US you don't have ready made FK 4.0? Only ID? In Europe we have few colorways you don't have to get through ID and the blue someone posted on previous page is one of those.
That jacket is so cool. Especially the pockets in front panels. So sharp.
Full leathers are not harder to pull off than other jackets.
Selling my a2. Please check my sig.
I am selling my TOJ A2 in black lamb. Measures: shoulders 17.2" chest (pit-to-pit) 21.7" midsection 20.5 waist 19.0" (with ribbing unstretched 18.25") body length, front 22.5" body length, back 24.5" sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0" sleeve width @ pit 7.4" sleeve width @ elbow 6.6" sleeve width @ cuff 5.9" A2 is one of the most versatile jackets. Black lamb is the house special and the most recommended leather. The lamb varies quite a...
Some of the leathers posted in this thread are Lewis Leathers (blue leather and some rocker dude) not Vanson. And as many guys have mentioned the competition weight is too heavy. I could be interested in lighter weight leather as well. How will the sizing be? MTO means mto sizing or do we choose from the chart?
Where could I get info of the leathers Vanson uses?
It seems so.
Does this differ any way of this https://www.facebook.com/vanson.leathers/photos/pb.194799089984.-2207520000.1397847500./10152236716429985/?type=3&theater besides the lining and removed belt?