or Connect

Posts by infamousk

Im selling a pair of mint condition black skinny d02's sz 29 for cheap $285 if anyone wants them. They come with a receipt from the SLP store.
Lots of interest but nobody serious.
Barneys having some great sales on SLP guys check it out.
Size 48, Fits True to Size Mint Condition, only worn a handful of times. Soft lamb skin and lined with padded cotton through the body and polyester in the sleeves Black leather jacket with zigzag stitched collar. Two way zip closure. Zip pocket at chest. Quilt stitched pockets at waist. Paneled seam and elastic snap tab detail at back. Angled snap sleeve cuffs. Quilt stitched waistband. Padded lining. Shell: 100% lamb leather. Lining: 100% cotton. Padding: 100% polyester....
Harry has been killing it in SLP. If anyone cares I'm selling a BNIB with everything included, Grained Black Leather Card Holder. We should post SLP black friday online sales on here. SSENSE.COM had a great sale this morning, but mostly everything is gone.
Hey guys, Just wanted you to know I'm selling a pair of jeans (Sz 31) and two sweaters (Sz Small). http://www.styleforum.net/t/433462/saint-laurent-paris-heavy-stone-washed-jeans-sz-31-15-5cm-saint-laurent-paris-zipper-sweaters-size-small-balmain-double-zip-jeans-sz-31-decarnin Thanks!
BRAND NEW, ONLY TRIED ON. SZ 31 HEAVY STONE WASHED JEANS ONLY CAME IN 17.5, I HAD THE SAINT LAURENT STORE TO TAILOR THEM TO 15.5CM BUT STILL HAVE ORIGINAL LENGTH/INSEAM. PURCHASED THEM FOR $700, THEY ARE ONE OF THE MORE EXPENSIVE SAINT LAURENT JEANS. LETTING THEM GO FOR A STEAL. ASKING $375 USD SHIPPED. BRAND NEW SWEATERS BOTH SIZE SMALL SLEEVELESS ASKING $350 USD SHIPPED FOR EACH BALMAIN DOUBLE ZIP JEANS SZ 31 WORN TWICE MINT CONDITION, NO FLAWS ASKING $450
I have a pair of SAINT LAURENT 17.5CM HEAVY STONE WASHED JEANS but they have been altered to a 15.5CM by the Saint Laurent store. They are SZ 31 and are in 10/10 condition, the waist is too big for me. Let me know if anyone is interested, one of the more expensive jeans but I'm willing to let it go for a great price. Please send me a message if interested. STILL LOOKING FOR 15.5 CM JEANS IN A SZ 29-30
Why couldn't this be a 46 and your wyatt boots be a 40, i would've bought both of them.
Just bought the Black Suede London Boot from the 5th ave store and I had great service. If anyone is selling any other boots or shoes in sz 40-41 please let me know.