or Connect

Posts by infamousk

I have a pair of SAINT LAURENT 17.5CM HEAVY STONE WASHED JEANS but they have been altered to a 15.5CM by the Saint Laurent store. They are SZ 31 and are in 10/10 condition, the waist is too big for me. Let me know if anyone is interested, one of the more expensive jeans but I'm willing to let it go for a great price. Please send me a message if interested. STILL LOOKING FOR 15.5 CM JEANS IN A SZ 29-30
Why couldn't this be a 46 and your wyatt boots be a 40, i would've bought both of them.
Just bought the Black Suede London Boot from the 5th ave store and I had great service. If anyone is selling any other boots or shoes in sz 40-41 please let me know.
If anyone has boots/sneakers in sz 40-41, tops in small/medium, bottoms in 30. Please contact me with what you have!
AS THE TITLE STATES LOOKING FOR SAINT LAURENT SMALL-MEDIUM TOPS 30-31 BOTTOMS 40-41 FOOTWEAR ACCESSORIES ALSO WANTED LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE
WANT TO BUY YOUR COMMON PROJECTS. MUST BE IN GOOD TO BRAND NEW CONDITION. 7/10 - 10/10 LOOKING FOR ALL STYLES. SEND ME WHAT YOU GOT. THANKS!
Throw me offers.
PM IS KEY.
OMG, if these were 8-8.5 they would be gone.
WINGS HORNS CHAMBRAY SHIRT SMALL 10/10 BRAND NEW FROM AW COLLECTION WHEN THEY RELEASED FIRST VARSITYS GREY CHAMBRAY, GREAT QUALITY, GREAT FIT. $95 OBO SHIPPED