or Connect

Posts by infamousk

Harry has been killing it in SLP. If anyone cares I'm selling a BNIB with everything included, Grained Black Leather Card Holder. We should post SLP black friday online sales on here. SSENSE.COM had a great sale this morning, but mostly everything is gone.
Hey guys, Just wanted you to know I'm selling a pair of jeans (Sz 31) and two sweaters (Sz Small). http://www.styleforum.net/t/433462/saint-laurent-paris-heavy-stone-washed-jeans-sz-31-15-5cm-saint-laurent-paris-zipper-sweaters-size-small-balmain-double-zip-jeans-sz-31-decarnin Thanks!
BRAND NEW, ONLY TRIED ON. SZ 31 HEAVY STONE WASHED JEANS ONLY CAME IN 17.5, I HAD THE SAINT LAURENT STORE TO TAILOR THEM TO 15.5CM BUT STILL HAVE ORIGINAL LENGTH/INSEAM. PURCHASED THEM FOR $700, THEY ARE ONE OF THE MORE EXPENSIVE SAINT LAURENT JEANS. LETTING THEM GO FOR A STEAL. ASKING $375 USD SHIPPED. BRAND NEW SWEATERS BOTH SIZE SMALL SLEEVELESS ASKING $350 USD SHIPPED FOR EACH BALMAIN DOUBLE ZIP JEANS SZ 31 WORN TWICE MINT CONDITION, NO FLAWS ASKING $450
I have a pair of SAINT LAURENT 17.5CM HEAVY STONE WASHED JEANS but they have been altered to a 15.5CM by the Saint Laurent store. They are SZ 31 and are in 10/10 condition, the waist is too big for me. Let me know if anyone is interested, one of the more expensive jeans but I'm willing to let it go for a great price. Please send me a message if interested. STILL LOOKING FOR 15.5 CM JEANS IN A SZ 29-30
Why couldn't this be a 46 and your wyatt boots be a 40, i would've bought both of them.
Just bought the Black Suede London Boot from the 5th ave store and I had great service. If anyone is selling any other boots or shoes in sz 40-41 please let me know.
If anyone has boots/sneakers in sz 40-41, tops in small/medium, bottoms in 30. Please contact me with what you have!
AS THE TITLE STATES LOOKING FOR SAINT LAURENT SMALL-MEDIUM TOPS 29-30 BOTTOMS 40-41 FOOTWEAR ACCESSORIES ALSO WANTED LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE
WANT TO BUY YOUR COMMON PROJECTS. MUST BE IN GOOD TO BRAND NEW CONDITION. 7/10 - 10/10 LOOKING FOR ALL STYLES. SEND ME WHAT YOU GOT. THANKS!
Throw me offers.