or Connect

Posts by aravenel

Ha, I wish. Suffice to say, if I were making millions, I would be living in a larger space. Guilty as charged on the pork buns, though.There are apartments here smaller than 150 sq ft: http://gothamist.com/2013/09/18/this_teeny_tiny_apartment_in_harlem.php
Honestly it's a space issue for us more than anything. If we lived somewhere larger than 700 sq ft, she wouldn't have a problem with it. As it is though, I literally can't think of a place to put something like that other than on the floor. I already get grief for taking up all the closets.
Also, I love that your first instinct was to post it here. Says the guy making multiple posts on SF on Friday Night #PorkFest2013
Has she complimented your hair? Also, I presume you are not slumming it in jeans and t-shirt again?
I really need to try cask aging some Manhattans. Wait, scratch that. Wife would murder me.
Hahahaha nice. Great show. Does she still look like a little girl or has she gotten hot?
Aviation cocktail. Well, minus the creme de violette. Aint got time for that noise. Even minus that, great cocktail. The gin and the Luxardo really play off each other very well.
Exact same. Found my best fitting trousers which happened to be from an older pair of suit trousers. Ordered chinos to keep initial investment low, tweaking where needed (slimmed out a bit since they are chinos and not suit pants, etc). Actually mine ended up being a combination of multiple pants--rise from one, thigh from another, etc. Hence the spreadsheet to keep it all straight. Really, about the same as my shirt ordering process.
Pretty sure that is not uncommon these days. As sad as that is.
Definitely find your best fitting pair(s) and go based on that. Tweak where needed. I've got an intense spreadsheet I am using to track my existing pants alongside my Luxire pents so I can compare and tweak over time as I make more orders.