or Connect

Posts by aravenel

I hate you.
It is really gross out today.
That really sucks, sorry to hear it.Any chance some of this is just them hazing you? I mean, it's basically a service academy, so one would presume that a big part of it is breaking down the new students.If they straight up misled you about the timing requirements, that's obviously a totally different story.
All Donnhoff, all the time. The 11 is noticably more mature than the 12. The 12 is still very tight.
This is excellent news. Just email you to get more details?
Entertaining read.
Awesome. Enjoy, hope the weather is nice.
You're killing me with these shoes. Any chance to get any of them (or even special order) in wide sizes? Wide feet are the worst.
Anyone tried the Glorious Gin from Breukelen Distellery (can't believe I just typed that...)? Local store was out of my normal choices (guess for the holiday?) so picked up a bottle. It's... Interesting. Very floral, very citrusy. Undecided as to how I feel.
There were several folks in the Andrew Lock vendor thread that had suits from him--might be worth PMing one of them. I actually found out today that he now has the full Minnis books available, which is a big plus. Probably going to order another suit from him soon.