or Connect

Posts by aravenel

Is 579 the Fresco II book?Am going to have a navy fresco suit made up soon, and have been debating just which one to get. Was debating between 516 and 520. Worried that 520 won't be suitable for a business suit, but I do love the color. Don't want anything midnight blue, though.
Been having the same problem. Seems to work in Firefox.I've been meaning to try tinkering with my plugins to see if it's something there.
That is seriously sketchy and scammy.
That's pretty cool. I wonder how accurate it is.
Yeah, not nearly as humid. Actually cooled off some overnight too, so we got a bit of a break from it.
Actual measurements of the sweltering subway platforms: http://www.wnyc.org/story/87232-how-hot-is-it-on-nycs-subway-platforms-so-hot/ "On a day when the temperature outside was 92 degrees, it was 106 degrees on the uptown platform of the 1,2,3 line at Times Square."
Yeah, I tried that to no avail. The flight is over Christmas, so I'm guessing they know they have a somewhat captive audience.
Flights for a Christmas trip with the family went up by $150 a pop over the weekend. This trip is getting very pricey.
Moving abroad can be a very, very hard experience. People glamorize it, but it's very challenging. Traveling somewhere different and living somewhere different are two very different things.I spent about 9 months in Germany in college, and while an incredible experience, it was very difficult--felt lonely, confused, and completely out of place. And this was in Western Europe--I imagine it's 10x worse to move to an Asian country, especially one that is, shall we say, not...
Little bit of spam in GC. Flagged some of it, but too much to flag it all.