or Connect

Posts by aravenel

Navy or grey. I'd go navy in that case--the grey looks a little tweed-y, which is slightly at odds with its more formal styling. Still, you couldn't go wrong with either. Worth mentioning though that it depends on your usage--both of those coats are on the formal side. Go well with a suit, or a coat and tie--less so with more casual officewear. If you're dressing more towards the casual end of the spectrum mostly (i.e. no tie), I'd look for something less formal--the...
Very nice.
Yeah, seems like your shoulders are pulled way back, though it could just be the photo.If they are, and if that's your natural stance, I have a hard time imagining much anything short of bespoke is going to fit well.
Yeah, I'm 5'8", 150lbs and skinny, and M is *almost* too tight on me.
Yeah, but then you'd have to live in Cambodia.
It's the worst. My wife's office is at Broadway & Spring, and it's impossible to get there from the Broadway Lafayette subway stop for all the crowds of tourists window shopping. You basically have to go to Crosby and go around.
Y'all are all insane. Black captoes are classic. If you wear even moderately CBD suits, they pair perfectly. No one is going to see them and think you are heading to a funeral, or wearing mismatched levels of formality. I have one pair, and am actively looking for another. If you never wear suits, don't get a pair. Otherwise, they are as versatile as it gets. Hell, in a pinch you can even spit-shine them and wear them with a tux.
I love that all of the pictures he took have "Copy Right" text written on them, while he shamelessly swipes dozens of other photos.
My first thought was SS, but that's not like any SS I've ever seen--but I don't shop there, so what do I know.Looks good though, really like the higher rise.
Where's the suit from, @timotune? Looks different than your usual.