or Connect

Posts by aravenel

Our very own @Slewfoot was interviewed on the latest I'll Drink to That podcast: http://illdrinktothatpod.com/ Only about halfway through it at this point, but definitely worth a listen.
No lie.
Interesting thought--I could see that.
No one is saying Tom Ford suits are crap, they are saying the fit of these particular Tom Ford suits on Daniel Craig is atrocious, which makes them look like crap.These may look a teeny, tiny, almost indistinguishable bit better than those in Skyfall, but they are still unbelievably bad looking. Not only from a fit perspective, but from a taste perspective as well. A black self-stripe peak lapel suit? *shudder*QoS was indeed better than Skyfall, but still pretty bad....
Snowing. Yet again. Spring is never coming.
Got it, very helpful. Would need to be able to wear this for work (though admittedly not for client meetings), so maybe something like the W Bill would be more appropriate.Many thanks!
Very nice, another good data point. Did the fabric feel too lightweight?How much did the W Bill end up running you if you don't mind my asking?
Wow, those fit great. Any tricks?
Reaaaaaly. This is very nice. Come fall, one of those W Bill brown Donegals is going to be mine.OK, good to hear from someone who owns it.
Looking for a solid tan fabric for a summer SC, probably something like linen. Any suggestions? TR9031 in the "Classic Spring/Summer 2015" book was a thought, but I'm really worried at the very light weight (~6.5oz). The Italian Spring/Summer book has one or two as well, but they are mostly silk, which I worry will wear very warm.