or Connect

Posts by aravenel

Oh hai guys.Ed's right, that video is a masterpiece.
It really is. Assuming that guy isn't trying to pull a fast one (which, judging by the rest of his bill, he does not seem to be), the restaurant should 100% have covered that. 1) Waitresses shouldn't be recommending wines like that unless they personally know the diner and his purchasing practices. 2) Anyone would reasonably assume "thirty seven fifty" to be $37.50. 3) When pointed out, they should have made the mea culpa and fixed this rather than fighting it tooth and...
Yeah, that's an orphan suit jacket, stay away.
Depends on the suit and the fabric. Generally they will "settle in" a bit, but I wouldn't expect substantial change.
Crazy, I have a very, very similar (dare I say identical?) coat, also thrifted for about $75.It is indeed an awesome coat. Excited for it to get cooler so I can wear it.
Here's the thing I fear most about Ebola--that the subways become completely unrideable due to delays. Everytime some hungover asshole pukes in a car, they are going to lock that shit down and sanitize the whole station. None of this "You won't be left alone! We'll get you off the train, call help, and then move on"--it's going to go straight to panic mode. This morning on my way in actually, they stopped my train at 42nd and said they had to "isolate" one of the cars....
Makes much more sense. Besides, how hard is it really to install?
You put zipp wheels on your bike to ride around the the Hudson River Park?
As do I.Edit: As tattersall mentions, JP Brun is great as well.
But still, fuck em. I switched to FIOS the day after the brought it to the neighborhood.