or Connect

Posts by aravenel

Makes much more sense. Besides, how hard is it really to install?
You put zipp wheels on your bike to ride around the the Hudson River Park?
As do I.Edit: As tattersall mentions, JP Brun is great as well.
But still, fuck em. I switched to FIOS the day after the brought it to the neighborhood.
Yup. If you're nice, theyll frequently give you their personal contact info, and then shit really gets done. They sent a dude out to rewire my whole building the next day once after the folks on the phone told me the next appointment was almost a month out when the first guy totally missed the appointment.
Gotta get the ugly out while you're young.
Interestingly, the steak had quite a bit of marbling, which I'm sure helped it quite a bit.I love flank and skirt as well, but as it's gotten popular it's gotten quite expensive--enough so that I usually just skip it an go for ribeye.
Wholeheartedly agree. Still, it could have been worse, so I'm thankful.Yeah, we're still in it. Shit happens. We did indeed feel violated, but at some point, you just have to move past it.
I was (and still am) very upset. It's not all that valuable of a watch dollar-wise, but obviously had great sentimental value.They stole that and a jar full of pocket change. Despite pulling out all of the wife's jewelry and throwing it all over the place, they didn't take anything else.Cops thought it was probably because if they were stopped, it's hard to explain a bag full of jewelry. Presumably one of them just put the watch on his wrist and left.
I've seen Spoo sell ties for >100% of retail. Which is insane, but hey, I'm happy for him.