or Connect

Posts by aravenel

Really like the soft briefcase, hope this works out. Good luck!
Whatever, when it's really cold out, I'm wearing down all the way, and I don't even care how I look.
Fall weather. Wore tweed and flannel yesterday. Came home and made a Manhattan. Cooked warm food for dinner--leek and potato soup and roasted broccoli.
Funny, I looked at that jacket and immediately thought: fully canvassed overcoat, in a very nice cut, made by a nice maker, and from a very nice Malloy & Sons tweed, for only $1400? That's a bargain.
T-mobile straight up gives you international data access, no need to unlock. It's not LTE, but it's fine for email and light maps usage. But yes, they will also unlock.
The shaping in the back of Butler's jacket is just
As with everything, very much depends on where you work. For example, I can, and do, wear tweed jackets all the time in the winter--as long as I don't have any big meetings. If I have an important client or partner meeting, I'd never consider something like that appropriate. Loud box check suit... That's a tough one unless you are either a) the boss, or b) in a pretty creative environment. It's too in the middle--too loud for a serious suit, but too formal for the "I...
Hahahahahaha, this is hilarious.I mean, could have ended very badly... But it didn't so it's funny.Was he naked?
Pretty cool hotel, but that doesn't surprise me too much. It's not exactly cutting edge, and they have a somewhat captive audience.Pretty decent restaurant there though.Side bar: when we stayed there, my wife woke up at 2AM convinced that someone was standing in the corner watching us. I think she'd just watched too much of The Shining on the CCTV.
I pay more to air condition my ~750 sq ft apartment in New York than my parents do to cool their ~3,500 sq ft house in North Carolina. It really shocked me when I first moved here, but as with all the other expensive things here, you get used to it.