or Connect

Posts by aravenel

The wait at Lucali isn't too bad if you can go early on an off night. Luckily, we live just a couple of blocks away, so if you head home from work a bit early (or go on a holiday weekend) you can get in right when they open without too much of a problem. Honestly, the best thing at Lucali isn't even the pizza, it's the calzones. There are easily a dozen other places in the city that make pizza just as good as Lucali's, but their calzones are out of this world. Best thing...
Lucali is unquestionably in the top tier of pizza in this city, but I'd certainly not say it's the best.
Gothamist headlines are the best of all. The snark level frequently reaches absurd levels. It was particularly enjoyable during the depths of last winter.
Damn, I was going to do the same analysis tonight but you beat me to it. Seriously though, thanks.
Really like the soft briefcase, hope this works out. Good luck!
Whatever, when it's really cold out, I'm wearing down all the way, and I don't even care how I look.
Fall weather. Wore tweed and flannel yesterday. Came home and made a Manhattan. Cooked warm food for dinner--leek and potato soup and roasted broccoli.
Funny, I looked at that jacket and immediately thought: fully canvassed overcoat, in a very nice cut, made by a nice maker, and from a very nice Malloy & Sons tweed, for only $1400? That's a bargain.
T-mobile straight up gives you international data access, no need to unlock. It's not LTE, but it's fine for email and light maps usage. But yes, they will also unlock.
The shaping in the back of Butler's jacket is just