or Connect

Posts by lawschooldropout

Can anyone comment on how the Dalkeith fits? I wear a size 36r suit and small in most outerwear I own. Bonus question, does anyone know a store that stocks Dalkeith in size 36 (with a liner)... I miss the days when the Mackintosh website was useful (and let you customize your own coat.
- Lightly used in very good condition - Notch lapel with waist flap pockets and functional button cuffs. - Back center vent. - Fully lined with three pockets. - Exterior: 96% Cotton; 4% Spandex; Interior: Lining: 100% Cupra Jacket measurements: Pit to Pit - 19’' Sleeve - 25’' Shoulder - 17’' Length - 29’' Pants measurements: Waist (flat, aligned) - 16'' Rise - 12'' Inseam - 31 1/2'' with 1 1/2'' to let out Leg opening (flat) - 6 3/4'' $210 160 shipped in CONUS
Canvas & Leather bag (leather flap/bottom/strap and details), great size for a weekend trip, or in place of a carry-on. Retailed for $550. - Front exterior flap pocket. - One interior security pocket. measurements length: 14½" width: 11½" height: 15" $150 85 shipped in CONUS.
- "Classic tote" model - Constructed of water repellent #10 waxed canvas. - Cut and sewn by hand in Portland, Oregon. -Two pockets inside, two outside to help keep you organized. - Stout nylon handles and detachable shoulder strap. - Grey waxed canvas body, black waxed twill reinforced bottom - Pro-tip: designed to fit two six packs stacked
Jack spade messenger bag in olive with contrasting neon orange interior. - load of pockets/organizational compartments - removable computer sleeve - some pen marks inside (pictured), otherwise in very good condition.
Mint condition, lightly used double breasted, belted trench made from the brands Wyncol D711 fabric (wind, water and supposedly tear proof). I believe this coat was manufactured in 2009, though I could be off by a year. It is lightweight and great on its own for fall/spring. MSRP was well over $1100, I think close to $1500 though I’m struggling to find the exact price. Made in England Features include: leather detailing on belt pass through slash pockets at the waist...
My bad, I didn't see it. Apologies for the repeat.
Sunglass Hut is having a sale, prices are okay (not as good as the Persol sale posted a few days ago). There are some decent glasses on offer. Sale Page
I think these Dries Van Noten shoes are amazing, but you know, ridiculously priced. I am hoping someone on here can recommend some similar alternatives for under $100.
APC Heavyweight Waterproof Mac in mint condition. Purchased from the APC store in NY. Amazing coat, used about five times. The only reason I am thinking of parting with this coat is because I'm moving to a warmer climate. Classic Mac style with a modern cut. Features include: - Removable zip-in liner - Slash hand pockets - Hidden button placket - Throat latch - Single back vent Measurements: Pit to Pit 22'' Shoulder 17'' Sleeve 24'' Length 35'' $425 shipped within the...