or Connect

Posts by lawschooldropout

Don't forget the branded carpenter pencils! Have to echo the above comments. Ordered from them twice and their service is fantastic. Also have to second the crappy brick and mortar hours.
I appreciate the recommendations! Would be all over the Visvim if it were a tad smaller.Thanks, but I think I'm looking for something a bit more traditional (read: boring).
I'm in the market for a new jean jacket (time to replace part of my Canadian Tuxedo), if anyone happens to know of a good deal on one, I'd appreciate the recommendation.
It has taken a lot of self control not to break it out of the closet.
NWT, only tried on for fit. This is an amazing cardigan, but unfortunately it fits a bit too big for my tastes. Tagged small but more like a medium. - Shawl collar - 100% Shetland wool - Leather buttons - Brushed twill elbow patches Pit to pit - 21'' Shoulder - 19'' Sleeve - 26'' $300 250 PM with questions.
NWOT listed 38R, but check measurements please. 100% Wool, made in U.S.A. Blue houndstooth (light and navy) with brown check (see photos). Two button with double vents at back. This coat has been sitting in my closet for god knows how long. Since it hasn't seen any wear, I think its time to find it a new home. Pit to Pit: 19'' Shoulder: 17'' Sleeve: 24.5'' Jacket Length: 29.5'' $190 110 PM with questions. Thanks for looking.
East Dane has these cheaper than I've ever seen 'em before: http://www.eastdane.com/dunoon-bonded-raincoat-mackintosh/vp/v=1/1577466103.htm?folderID=19407&colorId=13626I sure do miss the pre-Flagship store Mackintosh site. Two basic models (one with hood), option to customize the wool liner/collar. And they also seemed to be of a trimmer cut (perhaps I'm wrong on that point). Wish they would bring that back!EDIT: ooops, saw this Neighbor has the Duncan not the Dunoon.
Versatile back waxed cotton (water resistant) deck jacket in great condition. Details include: - contrasting gray wool shawl collar; - wool body with inner chest pocket; - button closure; - vents under arms; - corduroy lined hand warmer pockets; and - made in USA. Pit to Pit - 20.5'' Shoulder - 18'' Sleeve - 24'' Length - 26'' PM me with questions and thanks for looking.
More markdowns at Unis if you guys are into that shiz.
Thanks!I have one I got a few years back that I break out for nasty weather, though its definitely too thick for the mild days. Do you have an alternative you can recommend?