or Connect

Posts by lawschooldropout

I think these Dries Van Noten shoes are amazing, but you know, ridiculously priced. I am hoping someone on here can recommend some similar alternatives for under $100.
APC Heavyweight Waterproof Mac in mint condition. Purchased from the APC store in NY. Amazing coat, used about five times. The only reason I am thinking of parting with this coat is because I'm moving to a warmer climate. Classic Mac style with a modern cut. Features include: - Removable zip-in liner - Slash hand pockets - Hidden button placket - Throat latch - Single back vent Measurements: Pit to Pit 22'' Shoulder 17'' Sleeve 24'' Length 35'' $425 shipped within the...
What if your drunk uncle wears Rick Owens drop-crotch pants with white CPs?
Don't forget the branded carpenter pencils! Have to echo the above comments. Ordered from them twice and their service is fantastic. Also have to second the crappy brick and mortar hours.
I appreciate the recommendations! Would be all over the Visvim if it were a tad smaller.Thanks, but I think I'm looking for something a bit more traditional (read: boring).
I'm in the market for a new jean jacket (time to replace part of my Canadian Tuxedo), if anyone happens to know of a good deal on one, I'd appreciate the recommendation.
It has taken a lot of self control not to break it out of the closet.
NWT, only tried on for fit. - Shawl collar - 100% Shetland wool - Leather buttons - Brushed twill elbow patches Pit to pit - 21'' Shoulder - 19'' Sleeve - 26'' $300 250 PM with questions.
NWOT listed 38R, but check measurements please. 100% Wool, made in U.S.A. Blue houndstooth (light and navy) with brown check (see photos). Two button with double vents at back. This coat has been sitting in my closet for god knows how long. Since it hasn't seen any wear, I think its time to find it a new home. Pit to Pit: 19'' Shoulder: 17'' Sleeve: 24.5'' Jacket Length: 29.5'' $190 100 PM with questions. Thanks for looking.
East Dane has these cheaper than I've ever seen 'em before: http://www.eastdane.com/dunoon-bonded-raincoat-mackintosh/vp/v=1/1577466103.htm?folderID=19407&colorId=13626I sure do miss the pre-Flagship store Mackintosh site. Two basic models (one with hood), option to customize the wool liner/collar. And they also seemed to be of a trimmer cut (perhaps I'm wrong on that point). Wish they would bring that back!EDIT: ooops, saw this Neighbor has the Duncan not the Dunoon.