or Connect

Posts by lawschooldropout

Just received a pair of the Henely 14oz, I know these are Sanforized, but can anyone recommend whether or not I should pre-soak them. Thanks in advance.
- Navy - Wool - Notch lapel with button hole and front pockets. - Back center vent - Fully lined with three interior pockets - Flat front straight leg trousers. - Worn 3-4 times JACKET: shoulder 17.5’' length 28’' pit to pit 19.5’' sleeve 25’' PANTS: leg opening 8’' waist 16’' rise 8.5’' inseam 32'' ( with ~3'' to let out) $225 shipped CONUS
Compagnia Delle Pelli light brown leather moto style jacket. Rarely used. Two water marks at the shoulder (see picture). Shoulder 17.5’’ Sleeve 25’' Pit to pit 19’' Length 22’’ (measured from the back) $115 shipped in the CONUS.
Anyone seen deals on a nice infinity scarf or an extra long cashmere scarf in navy, darker blue or maroon? I've been on the lookout for one.
Damn, I was trying to snag this but it sold out in my size.
Anyone seen any nice infinity or extra long cashmere scarves in navy (or a darker blue)? I've been on the lookout for one.
Seems a question that gets asked too often, but I'll ask it anyway: any place have Aldens in their sale?
Thanks! Do you happen to know any alternatives. He is, how shall I say... very, very, very expensive.
Does anyone know a tailor in the area that makes custom overcoats? I've tried a few without any luck. Thanks in advance for the help.
Thanks for the suggestion. I looked at the coats, and though they all look quite nice, I've something a bit different in mind.I'm looking to find something double breasted, almost in the style of a cropped greatcoat (perhaps a blend of a greatcoat, a carcoat and a traditional overcoat). Ideally with hand warmer pockets and a half-belt at the back. Not sure if said coat exists outside my head.