or Connect

Posts by lawschooldropout

Another TBS pre-sale code: PRE-SALE-DCR5D
I'm probably just dense, but I don't see a place to refer-a-friend.
Is there a plan to create a dedicated memorial day sale thread?
I was not able to get this to work either, anyone have luck?
I've browsed through the forums and I haven't seen a straight forward comparison (at least not a recent one). Is familiar with both and willing to compare the two? Thanks in advance.
Has anyone had issues with a canceled order at Carson Street Clothiers? And then not being able to get in touch with them via telephone (online customer care number appears to be discontinued, and regular store number going directly to voice mail).
Retailed for $695. Tagged size 3. The item is NWT. This was an impulse buy this winter. Never worn and I would like to get it out of my closet before I'm tempted to take it for a spin. It has been stored in a closet within a smoke free home. - Military grade nylon body - Fur collar - Zip closure (riri), with leather trim - Flap patch pockets, with side entry - Two inner zip pockets - Throat latch (secures to inside of jacket when not in use) - Rib trim at cuffs - Action...
I received this: Hello dear, Thank you for your mail. Unfortunately we are now authorized to sell Acne Studios online and since the promo codes are only available online we can not sell these products online. All the best. Remy - Le Rayon.
Does anyone have recommendations for linen/cotton blend (or something similarly light/soft) scarves? Thanks in advance.
Hmm, they must not have sent it to every account. I usually receive their promos. If anyone has an extra please let me know.