or Connect

Posts by thepassenger

8/8/13: Canada Goose coat has sold. 11/16/12: Gloverall duffel coat and Burberry double-breasted have sold. I will entertain offers on any/all other items. Thanks... Hi there, Too much stuff, taking up too much space. Recently laid off, need to work on drumming up some extra $. This is all good-quality stuff, and I've tried to make my asking prices reasonable, taking into consideration age, condition, supply/demand, etc. But please feel free to make me an offer and we...
PM'ed...
I'm sure many of you have had the experience of buying shoes, trying them on, and believing they fit, until you spend a day wearing and walking in them. That's what happened to me with these two pairs of SeaVees sneakers in size 11. I like these a lot, but two days in each pair has convinced me that I need to go up a half size, but of course now I can't return them. My loss/your gain, etc. Sizing info (please read, this is important): these definitely run smaller than I...
Does anyone have firsthand fit experience with the "new" Walk-Over bucks? http://www.shoeline.com/brand/Walkover.asp My main concern is that they are not available in wide, but I also realize that a buck is not a particularly narrow shoe. Just wondering if any forum members had purchased or tried on these for fit.
So is the shirt brown? Just want to confirm.
Quote: Hey, I've got a shirt for sale just your size too many shirts, too similar to these... anyway, glad you sold 'em.
[2nd drops 4/12: I guess there aren't that many larger guys looking for Barbours on SF... if I don't get any bites in a few more days, these will be going to eBay.] Spring is here, perfect time for a Barbour. Like many on SF, I have a tendency to buy things impulsively and then decide I don't want them for one reason or another. In this case, I was convinced I needed a Barbour so I bought one from eBay (the green one) only to find I wasn't happy with how it fit. Why...
I wear shirts this size (16.5) and I don't think of myself as plus-sized. I prefer to think of smaller guys as minus-sized.
Hi"” What's your normal shoe size? I love the look of the Florsheims, but I suspect they are at least half a size too small for me. I normally wear 10.5 (AE) or 11 (Cole Haan). The only shoes I own that are size 10 are Wolverine 1000 mile boots, which run big.
Hello SFers"” I buy a lot of watches, and some of them end up not getting worn, or not worn enough, hence these two for sale... Terms: Paypal only (please use the personal payment option), US shipping only via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation. Prices include shipping. Photos of the watches can be seen here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1158837...LevkoSd3ZiAFw# I've been on eBay for almost 13 years, have 100% feedback as both buyer and seller. I thought I'd try...