or Connect

Posts by jay3429

One more drop.
Gant in general has some pretty odd oversized fits.
Brand: master-piece Condition: BNWT Price: $190 USD Details: The backpack obviously has a somewhat unique design. It just doesn't match my wardrobe at all so its gotten no use from me or anyone else. Regardless, I think it looks great and it deserves a better home than my closet.
As you already know, all these items have never been worn. They have been in a closet with their tags still attached. In any case, I only accept Paypal for payments. As far as shipping goes, I ship CONUS $10 flat -- additional items ship free. I can ship internationally but shipping costs will need to be recalculated. Also, if you need more detailed shots of the clothing just PM me. Of course, please only PM me if you're serious about purchasing the item. I'm offering $25...
Yes, they just renamed their house brand.
Their aesthetic is decent but the fits they offer are such shit.
I thought it was agreed that the material keeps getting thinner/worse every season.
Yes and no. Also maybe.
I can't wear them because my bloody feet are too wide. Pinches my foot like a bitch -- and sizing up doesn't help.
I get the feeling the guy you're talking about is better off with the Uniqlo sweats. Tech pack fit seems to be too slim for his body type. Money also seems to be somewhat of a concern.